wrong email, pls fix or cancel order

ChauncyChauncy Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I purchased a SIM kit on 2019-05-03 . The FP website didn't permit me to register with [email protected] so I tried using [email protected] but it turns out that email addr doesn't work in Yahoo email (doesn't receive any email).
So, I never got any order confirmations from FP and I'm unable to login to my.freedompop.com and unable to reset the password (which I also seem to have forgotten).
The account for Invoice ID: FPPP:cf6870b4c04444a68b3f313ec2ba9491 needs to have the email addr changed to [email protected] (example email format ; FP support reply to this posting and I'll give you the actual email addr). And once the email address is corrected I need you to resend all of the order related email communication that didn't get delivered because of the wrong email addr.
Thanks.

----

Tried posting the query above to https://support.freedompop.com/app/ask and got this :

Attention: Your ticket could not be created because this account is not subscribed to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service. Please visit our free support tools below or upgrade to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service. FreedomPop Forums and our Self-Help Knowledgebase .

I can't subscribe to FreedomPop Premium VIP Service because I can't login to my.freedompop.com . So, it seems that there is no possible resolution of this problem other than canceling the order. However, can't see a way to cancel the order via any means with FreedomPop - can't login and there is no way to contact a human.

Answers

  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    Chauncy said:

    I purchased a SIM kit on 2019-05-03 . The FP website didn't permit me to register with [email protected] so I tried using [email protected] but it turns out that email addr doesn't work in Yahoo email (doesn't receive any email).
    So, I never got any order confirmations from FP and I'm unable to login to my.freedompop.com and unable to reset the password (which I also seem to have forgotten).
    The account for Invoice ID: FPPP:cf6870b4c04444a68b3f313ec2ba9491 needs to have the email addr changed to [email protected] (example email format ; FP support reply to this posting and I'll give you the actual email addr). And once the email address is corrected I need you to resend all of the order related email communication that didn't get delivered because of the wrong email addr.
    Thanks.

    ----

    Tried posting the query above to https://support.freedompop.com/app/ask and got this :

    Attention: Your ticket could not be created because this account is not subscribed to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service. Please visit our free support tools below or upgrade to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service. FreedomPop Forums and our Self-Help Knowledgebase .

    I can't subscribe to FreedomPop Premium VIP Service because I can't login to my.freedompop.com . So, it seems that there is no possible resolution of this problem other than canceling the order. However, can't see a way to cancel the order via any means with FreedomPop - can't login and there is no way to contact a human.

    Hello,

    We're sorry it's taken this long to assist you. Please provide me with the ICCID printed on your SIM card as well as the email address you are attempting to sign-up with so we can take a closer look at it.
  • ChauncyChauncy Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Since I haven't received any emails from FP I don't know when the SIM card(s) were shipped or any tracking information for the shipment. If you want to provide that info I can be aware of when I should check the mail. Lacking that info I'll just check the mail once or twice per week and will let you know the ICCID whenever I have the SIM in may hands.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    Chauncy said:

    Since I haven't received any emails from FP I don't know when the SIM card(s) were shipped or any tracking information for the shipment. If you want to provide that info I can be aware of when I should check the mail. Lacking that info I'll just check the mail once or twice per week and will let you know the ICCID whenever I have the SIM in may hands.

    Hi,

    I apologize for the delayed response. Have you received the device yet?
  • ChauncyChauncy Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Will there be anymore help with this problem ?
    I received the SIM cards and replied about this in a previous posting which apparently hasn't been published yet waiting on moderator approval.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    Chauncy said:

    Will there be anymore help with this problem ?
    I received the SIM cards and replied about this in a previous posting which apparently hasn't been published yet waiting on moderator approval.

    Please provide us with the ICCID printed on the SIM cards so we can take a closer look at them.
  • Nehru PuchakayalaNehru Puchakayala Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I’m also having the same issue, placed an order with wrong email address
  • ChauncyChauncy Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    edited June 10 #8
    CarlosG said:

    Chauncy said:

    Will there be anymore help with this problem ?
    I received the SIM cards and replied about this in a previous posting which apparently hasn't been published yet waiting on moderator approval.

    Please provide us with the ICCID printed on the SIM cards so we can take a closer look at them.
    What happened to the previous reply in this forum where I gave the ICCIDs ?

    I received these SIM pkgs.
    SKU ZMP-USIM-DOTRIVDKT01 ; UPC 710465430174 ;
    ICID 890117o427831354976o
    ICID 890117o4278313549778
    ICID 890117o4278313549786
    [Is there a risk that ICCIDs here could be activated by someone else ? Note subbed zeros above]
    I'm not sure why there are three SIMs, I thought I ordered two.
    The signup email address should be "xxxxxxx_at_yahoo_dot_com"

    Thanks.

    Post edited by CarlosG on
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin

    I’m also having the same issue, placed an order with wrong email address

    Hi,

    We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    Chauncy said:

    CarlosG said:

    Chauncy said:

    Will there be anymore help with this problem ?
    I received the SIM cards and replied about this in a previous posting which apparently hasn't been published yet waiting on moderator approval.

    Please provide us with the ICCID printed on the SIM cards so we can take a closer look at them.
    What happened to the previous reply in this forum where I gave the ICCIDs ?

    I received these SIM pkgs.
    SKU ZMP-USIM-DOTRIVDKT01 ; UPC 710465430174 ;
    ICID 890117o427831354976o
    ICID 890117o4278313549778
    ICID 890117o4278313549786
    [Is there a risk that ICCIDs here could be activated by someone else ? Note subbed zeros above]
    I'm not sure why there are three SIMs, I thought I ordered two.
    The signup email address should be "xxxxxxx_at_yahoo_dot_com"

    Thanks.

    We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.