**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Freedompop premium vip service

Maneesh ChawlaManeesh Chawla Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,
I signed up for premium vip service. I am not able to submit my question for support.
Can I get help activating my sim card?

I confirm this is my email address.

Thanks
Maneesh

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,122 admin

Hi,
    I signed up for premium vip service. I am not able to submit my question for support.

Thanks
    Maneesh

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the ICCID numbers printed on the SIM card so we can take a closer look at it.
  • Maneesh ChawlaManeesh Chawla Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks Carlos for looking into this.
    The ICCID number is : 8944200012794630701
    CarlosG said:

Hi,

Thanks
    Maneesh

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the ICCID numbers printed on the SIM card so we can take a closer look at it.
    Any update on this ?

CarlosG said:

Hi,

Thanks
    Maneesh

Hello,

Any update on this ?

CarlosG said:

Hi,

Thanks
    Maneesh

Hello,

Hi,

I apologize for the delayed response. After reviewing your account, we verified that the device Active in it is a Global SIM card, which became obsolete many months ago although there are still a few that are still working but will eventually be canceled. We mentioned this information in a green box in every account that had a Global SIM in it and we offered customers the option to upgrade their SIM card to an LTE SIM when this started. Click here to get more information on this issue.

If this upgrade was not made to your device, we advise you to purchase one of our LTE SIMs at our online store or any of our online retailers so that the phone number can be moved to the new account once it's been activated.
    Thank you looking into this. I ordered new LTE sim card.

Few more questions:

1. Can you refund the premium vip service fee that I paid for this month since it did not allow me to post any question ?
    2. I see a recurring bill of $0.43 every month. What is that for ? Please cancel that.
    3. With new sim card, are there any charges or do I still get the basic plan of 200 Mb and unlimited text and calls for free ?

Thanks
    Maneesh
    CarlosG said:

Any update on this ?

CarlosG said:

Hi,

Thanks
    Maneesh

Hello,

Hi,

I apologize for the delayed response. After reviewing your account, we verified that the device Active in it is a Global SIM card, which became obsolete many months ago although there are still a few that are still working but will eventually be canceled. We mentioned this information in a green box in every account that had a Global SIM in it and we offered customers the option to upgrade their SIM card to an LTE SIM when this started. Click here to get more information on this issue.

If this upgrade was not made to your device, we advise you to purchase one of our LTE SIMs at our online store or any of our online retailers so that the phone number can be moved to the new account once it's been activated.

Thank you looking into this. I ordered new LTE sim card.

Few more questions:

1. Can you refund the premium vip service fee that I paid for this month since it did not allow me to post any question ?
    2. I see a recurring bill of $0.43 every month. What is that for ? Please cancel that.
    3. With new sim card, are there any charges or do I still get the basic plan of 200 Mb and unlimited text and calls for free ?

Thanks
    Maneesh

CarlosG said:

Any update on this ?

CarlosG said:

Hi,

Thanks
    Maneesh

Hello,

Hi,

Hi,

I have successfully refunded the $5.03 charged for the Premium VIP service since it was recently made. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for it to appear back in your card.

As for the $0.43 fee; please on this link to get all of the information available on this fee.

The plan you'll be getting with the new SIM card should have been sent in an email FreedomPop sends right after the order is made, however, you should be able to change the plan once you receive the device.