**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How do I cancel my account?

Longball28Longball28 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Since my item has never shipped even after paying expedited shipping so I need to cancel my account. I have made several posts requesting help and haven't seen a single one of my posts approved asking for help... Can someone please help me to cancel my account.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,155 admin

Since my item has never shipped even after paying expedited shipping so I need to cancel my account. I have made several posts requesting help and haven't seen a single one of my posts approved asking for help... Can someone please help me to cancel my account.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the email address in your FreedomPop account and be sure to include the order number sent to your email so we can take a closer look at it.
  • Zooney664Zooney664 Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I dont know how to post my query. I also wish to close my account and get the refund of my credit balance. Can somebody please help. My account's email address is the same as one in my profile. Please help me close my account and process the refund of my credit balance of $1.99. Thank you.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,155 admin
    Zooney664 said:

I dont know how to post my query. I also wish to close my account and get the refund of my credit balance. Can somebody please help. My account's email address is the same as one in my profile. Please help me close my account and process the refund of my credit balance of $1.99. Thank you.

We have successfully canceled your account however after escalating your case to our billing department, we have been advised that a refund will not be processed due to the fact that the charge is way past our 30-day refund policy. Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll gladly help.
  • Zooney664Zooney664 Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you for canceling my account, but I am shocked that I will not get a refund of my credit. Does it mean that any time I add credit to my account, I simply lose it, if I cannot use it in 30 days. That is VERY VERY unfair. It makes sense to keep a credit balance in the account so we dont get charged $20 any time we run out of data. This doe snot make sense. Even the first $10 or so, we charge to our credit, we just pay it and forget it? Please look into this. I am not asking to refund you a charge. I am asking to refund my CREDIT BALANCE (not charge) that I have topped up over time to keep my service continuous. I am entitled to a refund of what I have added to my account, if I have not used it. I am not asking you to refund a charge. I have other accounts for which credit is much higher. Do I lose credit on all my acocunts, if I close? That makes no sense, and it is absolutely not fair. Please help.