**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

FREE NETGEAR HOTSPOT

JohnN2HT_599JohnN2HT_599 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered the free hotspot for using with free data only but I think I’m switching to T mobile possibly because of unlimited plan. If I cancel my service with FreedomPop within 30 days do you need to return this netgear hotspot???

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,246FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JohnN2HT_599 - If you cancel, no.
    If you request RMA# for return and refund, then yes. You have to pay return shipping and may not be worth the bother.

You may sell it on eBay and the buyer can activate it with a different email address than yours with FreedomPop. Since it hasn't been used with FreedomPop for 6 months it cannot be released for use with other Carriers on that cellular network.

If it hasn't been delivered, yet, you can "refuse" delivery and it will be returned to FreedomPop.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • AngiePAngieP Posts: 503FreedomPop Newbie admin

I ordered the free hotspot for using with free data only but I think I’m switching to T mobile possibly because of unlimited plan. If I cancel my service with FreedomPop within 30 days do you need to return this netgear hotspot???

Hey JohnN2HT_599!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We're sorry to learn you're considering canceling your service. If you'll only be canceling your account, you won't need to return your device. However, if you'd like to receive a refund, you must return the device. We accept returns for any devices purchased from us within 14 days of the service start date. You may find all the details for returning a device, here.

If your device has not been delivered yet, you may simply refuse the package when it arrives and it will return to our Logistics Partner. You may also take it unopened to your local post office to refuse it at no shipping costs. By the way, please note we do not support the releasing of mobile Hotspot devices.

Should you have any additional concerns, please feel free to reply to this message and we'll be happy to help.