Cannot use phone

gm4363gm4363 Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
2nd month in a row I cannot use the phone. It tells me code is wrong. Again downloaded upgrade, still no phone usage. 2nd month in a row I am somehow burning through data with a phone I can't use. If I remove the battery will that stop? Should I discontinue the VIP subscription since VIP service does not exist? Seems like a waste of money.

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    gm4363 said:

2nd month in a row I cannot use the phone. It tells me code is wrong. Again downloaded upgrade, still no phone usage. 2nd month in a row I am somehow burning through data with a phone I can't use. If I remove the battery will that stop? Should I discontinue the VIP subscription since VIP service does not exist? Seems like a waste of money.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. After reviewing your account we noticed that there are three active devices in it. Please confirm the last four digits of the phone number assocaited with the device you are having issues with so we can take a closer look at it.
  • gm4363gm4363 Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    The only 2 phones with numbers attached to them end in 4858 and 0529. The third phone I returned months ago and never got a refund. 0529 was the subject of this message. It will not make calls. Today, 4558 does not work away from my WiFi. Can you tell me what Premium VIP service is?I subscribe for that . Also, what is Phone Premier that I have on 4858? I thought that let me make calls away from my WiFi.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    gm4363 said:

The only 2 phones with numbers attached to them end in 4858 and 0529. The third phone I returned months ago and never got a refund. 0529 was the subject of this message. It will not make calls. Today, 4558 does not work away from my WiFi. Can you tell me what Premium VIP service is?I subscribe for that . Also, what is Phone Premier that I have on 4858? I thought that let me make calls away from my WiFi.

Hi,

The device ending in 0529 looks to be Active and working properly. Are you still having issues with this device? If so, well gladly send troubleshooting steps to help.

As for the Phone Premier service in 4858; this service bundles some of our most popular services into one, for one low price. Services included are: Visual Voicemail, Premium Voice, Data Compression, Pay As You Go Boost, FreedomPop Tethering (WiFi Hotspot), Data Saver, Data Roll Over, MMS Texting, Usage Alerts, Online Security, Private Internet, Ad Blocker, and FreedomPop Speed Boost.

However, we must mention that the Premier service is not intended to allow you to make calls when you're away from wifi as this is part of our regular services. You don't need to have any extra service available to be able to make calls when there's isn't wifi. You should be able to make calls by simply opening the FreedomPop Messaging App and dialing a phone number. We will gladly help you with this device as well.