**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Change phone on existing account?

hunghweyhunghwey Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I would like instructions on changing phones with my existing account and phone number.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,101 admin
    hunghwey said:

I would like instructions on changing phones with my existing account and phone number.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Are you wanting to exchange an existing FreedomPop device with another? If so, please provide us with both devices' MEID (MAC/DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at it.
  • hunghweyhunghwey Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the reply. My old phone used in my freedompop account is a MOTO E. My old phone's MEID number is 99000547763790, ICCID is 89011201000344329501. The new phone's MEID number is 35648408357597. The new phone is a brand new, unlocked MOTO X4. The intention is to move sim card from the old phone to the new phone and keep the same account and phone number.
  • hunghweyhunghwey Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for your response. My existing phone's MEID number is 99000547763790. The factory unlocked new phone to replace the existing FreedomPop account phone has a MEID number of 35648408357597.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,101 admin
    hunghwey said:

Thanks for the reply. My old phone used in my freedompop account is a MOTO E. My old phone's MEID number is 99000547763790, ICCID is 89011201000344329501. The new phone's MEID number is 35648408357597. The new phone is a brand new, unlocked MOTO X4. The intention is to move sim card from the old phone to the new phone and keep the same account and phone number.

Hi,

We apologize for the delayed response. When it comes to swapping an old device for a new one; our team will gladly help you with this request however before we can do so it's necessary for your device to be activated in our system first. To do this, you'll need to activate the device through our BYOD system. Please click here to read more on this process.

Once the device has been activated, simply send us a message with the device's ID numbers and we'll make the swap.