**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot get SIM activated

SansScriptSansScript Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I tried now multiple times to activate the SIM card. Every time, I get this error message:

"An unexpected error occurred processing your order."

This happens regardless of credit card number or anything else.

Let me know how to continue.

Thank you!

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,247FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SansScript - Is this a SIM ordered direct from FreedomPop OR purchased from a retailer like Target or Best Buy ?
    Direct should already be activated.
    Store purchase is activated here: https://www.freedompop.com/activate
    If you have already done that and the error listed is what you get, then you need the assistance of an admin on this forum. Let me know, I'll tag some for you if needed.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • AngiePAngieP Posts: 504FreedomPop Newbie admin

Hi,

I tried now multiple times to activate the SIM card. Every time, I get this error message:

"An unexpected error occurred processing your order."

This happens regardless of credit card number or anything else.

Let me know how to continue.

Thank you!

Hey SansScript!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We're sorry to learn you've been experiencing problems when attempting to activate your SIM card. If you still need assistance with the activation process, please reply to this message with the ICCID number of the SIM card in question.
  • SansScriptSansScript Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the reply - I bought it over Ebay. This error massage occurs when I try to activate with the link you provided. If you could tag this for an admin, this would be great! Thanks!
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,155 admin

Thanks for the reply - I bought it over Ebay. This error massage occurs when I try to activate with the link you provided. If you could tag this for an admin, this would be great! Thanks!

Hi,

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.