**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

HTC Evo: I just made a call to one of my contacts I had called before and

On my FP HTC Evo4g, I just made a call to one of my contacts I had called before, by clicking on their name in the list of calls....Well, after I hung up (I HOPE, there was no "End Call" box). The CALL DOES NOT SHOW UP ON THE RECENT CALLS LIST?! Is it possible my phone has 2-3 seperate phone programs, so one time I am calling on "messenger" another time I might be using HTC system, and maybe a third way via sprint 3G? Or, if I go back now and look at the phone, should I expect a "recent call" to show this call???

And, my "CONTACTS" are not recognized. A person can call me back 2 hours later and it says "unknow caller" immediately above their previous call (I don't get a lot of calls). Thats weird.

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,170FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes wierd. I would expect it to know your contacts.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  •  anthony   macri anthony macri Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    My recent calls list incoming and outgoing not showing in my recent calls list! I am using Apple IPhone 6s! Why isn’t itshowing in Freedompop App?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    The user and all related content has been deleted.