**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Helping swapping a phone

Christopher RobbinsChristopher Robbins Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
I put in a support ticket and I don't think the person understands what I want.

I have a newly activated Nexus 6P on [email protected] I want placed on my old account at [email protected], which has a Nexus 6 currently attached to it.

Answers

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 489FreedomPop Newbie admin
    edited May 20 #2

I put in a support ticket and I don't think the person understands what I want.

I have a newly activated Nexus 6P on [email protected] I want placed on my old account at [email protected], which has a Nexus 6 currently attached to it.

Hey Christopher Robbins,

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We'll be glad to assist you with your current concern. To be able to assist you with your current concern, we'd appreciate it if you could please provide us with the MEID and ICCID number of each device and confirm to which account should they be assigned to.

We'll be looking forward to your reply to continue assisting you.