**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How to get a refund for an automatic bill for 6 months of service I do not want?

1johnfour_1johnfour_ Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I was billed automatically for 6 more months of internet service for a hotspot that I do not use. I would like a refund, when I spoke with a sales person at FreedomPop they told me that there is no billing department, so I had to create a ticket to get a refund. When I tried to create a ticket I could not unless I upgraded to a Freedom Pop premium VIP service which will cost me $5.99 per month. I am trying to get a refund and you would like me to pay you more money? This seems like theft to me. Please tell me how I may get a refund without giving your company more money. If I do not get a refund, I will submit a complaint to the Better Business ****.

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,170FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CarlosG - Looks like a cancel with refund if billing was recent.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • norma3560norma3560 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Im try to cncel i can is like a years charge me 599 and now is 799 please some one tel me how i cancel