How to get a refund for an automatic bill for 6 months of service I do not want?

1johnfour_1johnfour_ Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I was billed automatically for 6 more months of internet service for a hotspot that I do not use. I would like a refund, when I spoke with a sales person at FreedomPop they told me that there is no billing department, so I had to create a ticket to get a refund. When I tried to create a ticket I could not unless I upgraded to a Freedom Pop premium VIP service which will cost me $5.99 per month. I am trying to get a refund and you would like me to pay you more money? This seems like theft to me. Please tell me how I may get a refund without giving your company more money. If I do not get a refund, I will submit a complaint to the Better Business ****.

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,376FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CarlosG - Looks like a cancel with refund if billing was recent.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • norma3560norma3560 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Im try to cncel i can is like a years charge me 599 and now is 799 please some one tel me how i cancel
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0

I was billed automatically for 6 more months of internet service for a hotspot that I do not use. I would like a refund, when I spoke with a sales person at FreedomPop they told me that there is no billing department, so I had to create a ticket to get a refund. When I tried to create a ticket I could not unless I upgraded to a Freedom Pop premium VIP service which will cost me $5.99 per month. I am trying to get a refund and you would like me to pay you more money? This seems like theft to me. Please tell me how I may get a refund without giving your company more money. If I do not get a refund, I will submit a complaint to the Better Business ****.

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    norma3560 said:

Im try to cncel i can is like a years charge me 599 and now is 799 please some one tel me how i cancel

Hi,

In order to cancel your account please follow the steps on this page and if you have any problems while doing so, let us know so we can assist you further.