**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Moving to a new phone and a new sim card.

lee8524lee8524 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S5 with a microSIM card. And I have the basic free plan. I would like to move to a Motorola X4 phone with a nanoSIM card. I would like to keep the same basic free plan and same phone number. I went to a local Sprint store and they gave me a new nanoSIM card. What is the process to make the switch? Thank you very much for your help.

Lee

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 383 admin
    lee8524 said:

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S5 with a microSIM card. And I have the basic free plan. I would like to move to a Motorola X4 phone with a nanoSIM card. I would like to keep the same basic free plan and same phone number. I went to a local Sprint store and they gave me a new nanoSIM card. What is the process to make the switch? Thank you very much for your help.

Lee

Hello, @lee8524. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please provide the MEID number of both devices so we can take a closer look at it.
  • lee8524lee8524 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you! Here are the info requested:

old phone MEID = 99000450249554
    new phone MEID = 35648408368928
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 383 admin
    lee8524 said:

Thank you! Here are the info requested:

old phone MEID = 99000450249554
    new phone MEID = 35648408368928

Hello, @lee8524. Thank you for getting back to us. After reviewing the provided information, we determined that the device with the MEID does not appear in our system and in order to use the device with FreedomPop you need to activate it through or BYOD, for more information about this, please click here.

Please, let us know pnce your phone is active with FreedomPop so we can proceed with swapping the devices.