**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap numbers

SusanSSusanS Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I would like to swap the phone number of my new phone to my old phone's number. They are both FreedomPop phones. Please move the phone number from "Bob's phone" to the Alcatel One Touch and delete "Bob's phone" because the phone is lost.

Best Answer

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 416 admin
    #2 Accepted Answer
    SusanS said:

Did that post? If not, then we're trying to keep the phone number ending 9982 and use it on the new phone, the Alcatel phone with the number ending 2416. Get rid of the number ending 2416 that was assigned to the Alcatel and replace it with the 9982.
    Thanks, Susan

Hello, @SusanS. Thank you for getting back to us. We are glad to confirm that both phone numbers have been switched. Please power cycle your device and sync account data by following these steps.

If you wish to cancel the other account, it is necessary for the customer to attempt to do it first. Please click here for step by steps instructions on how to do it.

Let us know if you have any further questions and we will gladly continue assisting you.

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 416 admin
    SusanS said:

I would like to swap the phone number of my new phone to my old phone's number. They are both FreedomPop phones. Please move the phone number from "Bob's phone" to the Alcatel One Touch and delete "Bob's phone" because the phone is lost.

Hello, @SusanS! Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please confirm the last four digits of the phone numbers you wish to switch so we can take a closer look at it.
  • SusanSSusanS Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I wish to switch the phone number that ends 9982 to the new phone, the Alcatel, and delete the phone number ending 2416.
  • SusanSSusanS Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Did that post? If not, then we're trying to keep the phone number ending 9982 and use it on the new phone, the Alcatel phone with the number ending 2416. Get rid of the number ending 2416 that was assigned to the Alcatel and replace it with the 9982.
    Thanks, Susan