**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need Help to Transfer My FreedomPop Phone Number to a New SIM/Sub Account

YvesYves Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I am now using a LTE 3-in-1 SIM KIT 1GB 3-Month-Plan with my old phone number ended by 0797, its ICCID is 89011704278148131487.
And I bought a new SIM KIT 5GB 12-Month-Plan, ICCID: 89011704278178180065. I just activated it as a sub account under my email.
Can you please help me to transfer my phone number to this new SIM/sub account ASAP? So that I can start to use it on my phone.
And it will be really appreciated if you could tell me where I could cancel the old account after the tranferring.

Best Answer

Answers

• YvesYves Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I need help, please
    Is there any one help me out?
    CarlosG said:

Yves said:

Hello,

I am now using a LTE 3-in-1 SIM KIT 1GB 3-Month-Plan with my old phone number ended by 0797, its ICCID is 89011704278148131487.
    And I bought a new SIM KIT 5GB 12-Month-Plan, ICCID: 89011704278178180065. I just activated it as a sub account under my email.
    Can you please help me to transfer my phone number to this new SIM/sub account ASAP? So that I can start to use it on my phone.
    And it will be really appreciated if you could tell me where I could cancel the old account after the tranferring.

Hi,

We apologize for the delayed response. Our team will gladly help you with this issue. We have swapped the old phone number you requested to the new SIM card so you can use your services properly. Please turn your device off and back on and let us know if it works properly.
    The numbers were swapped correctly, and the new number is working on my phone now, thank you!
    Can you please tell me how I could cancel the old account? Can I get any refund from its old plan? And Can you help to transfer the credit to my new account?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,120 admin
    Yves said:

CarlosG said:

Yves said:

Hello,

Hi,

We apologize for the delayed response. Our team will gladly help you with this issue. We have swapped the old phone number you requested to the new SIM card so you can use your services properly. Please turn your device off and back on and let us know if it works properly.
    The numbers were swapped correctly, and the new number is working on my phone now, thank you!
    Can you please tell me how I could cancel the old account? Can I get any refund from its old plan? And Can you help to transfer the credit to my new account?
    Hi,

After escalating your case to our support team, we have been advised that a refund cannot be processed as two weeks have already passed since the charge was made. However, the GB provided by that charge has already been added to the new LTE SIM card and the credit of $9.32 was transferred as well.