**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone cannot receive calls

ProfHoffmanProfHoffman Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
My phone is a byod Alcatel one touch which everything is active and working expect when people try to call my number it won’t ring my phone and gives them an error saying the phone number cannot be reached. I can make calls out and texts as well. Any fix would be greatly appreciated. I also had my old number ported weeks ago if that information helps.

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 383 admin

My phone is a byod Alcatel one touch which everything is active and working expect when people try to call my number it won’t ring my phone and gives them an error saying the phone number cannot be reached. I can make calls out and texts as well. Any fix would be greatly appreciated. I also had my old number ported weeks ago if that information helps.

Hello, @ProfHoffman. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please provide the MEID number of your device as well as the ICCID number printed on the SIM cards so we can take a closer look at it.
  • ProfHoffmanProfHoffman Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you for a response!! Imei - 014699004652734. Sim iccid- 89011704278235912286
  • ProfHoffmanProfHoffman Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Phone still hasn’t been able to receive calls.
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 383 admin

Phone still hasn’t been able to receive calls.

Hello, @ProfHoffman! We are sorry for the delayed reply. Thank you for providing the requested information.

After reviewing your account we verified that everything is set up correctly however we noticed that the information was not properly synchronized. We have updated your account and advise you to follow these steps to properly reconfigure your device:

1) Remove and Reinstall App
    - Download FreedomPop Messaging Application from Google Play Store

2)Remove and Reinstall SIM card

3) Update your device's Operating System

4) Set APN
    Reset your device's APN by following the steps on this page: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3322/kw/apn.

5) Enable/Disable Roaming
    - Settings >> Cellular Networks >> Data Roaming
    - Enable 'Roaming' and/or 'International Roaming'

Let us know if you are able to properly use the device after this and we'll gladly help you further.