**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Number swap request please..

roddrodd Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,
I would like to request a phone number swap between my 2 active accounts between the Prestige 2 number (xxx)xxx-4065 and a Moto g4 number (xxx)xxx-1008. I can provide you more details. Please reply when you can.
Post edited by rodd on

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin
    rodd said:

Hello,
    I would like to request a phone number swap between my 2 active accounts between the Prestige 2 number (xxx)xxx-4065 and a Moto g4 number (xxx)xxx-1008. I can provide you more details. Please reply when you can.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. We have successfully swapped the phone numbers mentioned above between the accounts. Please turn the working device off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
  • roddrodd Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you, the swap worked.
    I had another issue with this account with the newly swapped xxx-xxx-4065 number. Sometimes when the phone is in sleep mode it will not wake up when an incoming call comes in. This is with wi fi and lte signal available. The caller hears the phone ringing, no answer, then it goes to voicemail.
    I am puzzled. I tried to enable all the permissions since then, I dont know if this was the problem. Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin
    rodd said:

Thank you, the swap worked.
    I had another issue with this account with the newly swapped xxx-xxx-4065 number. Sometimes when the phone is in sleep mode it will not wake up when an incoming call comes in. This is with wi fi and lte signal available. The caller hears the phone ringing, no answer, then it goes to voicemail.
    I am puzzled. I tried to enable all the permissions since then, I dont know if this was the problem. Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you

Hi,

I apologize for the delayed response. What type of device is this SIM card being used in?