**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I would like to switch numbers between my old BYOD device and new 3 in 1 SIM

sarahstarsarahstar Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
The number of my BYOD device is xxx-xxx-0804. I would like this number transferred to the 3 in 1 SIM with the phone number of xxx-xxx-3288.
Could someone please help with that?
Thank you,
Sarah
Post edited by CarlosG on

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin
    sarahstar said:

The number of my BYOD device is xxx-xxx-0804. I would like this number transferred to the 3 in 1 SIM with the phone number of xxx-xxx-3288.
    Could someone please help with that?
    Thank you,
    Sarah

Hello,

We have successfully swapped the phone numbers between the accounts requested. Please turn both devices off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
  • pacufishpacufish Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    This was my daughter's request that has not been looked at in 2 days. I have seen others taken care of already in less than a few hours.
    Is this the right place to make this type of request, or should we try somewhere else on the FreedomPop site?
  • sarahstarsarahstar Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    It's been 2 days since I asked for help on this. Is there anyone who can help?
    pacufish said:

This was my daughter's request that has not been looked at in 2 days. I have seen others taken care of already in less than a few hours.
    Is this the right place to make this type of request, or should we try somewhere else on the FreedomPop site?

Hi,

Can you confirm the last four digits of the two phone numbers you want us to swap?
    sarahstar said:

It's been 2 days since I asked for help on this. Is there anyone who can help?

Hi,

The phone numbers you mentioned were swapped a few days ago. Can you confirm that the switch was successful?