Inbound calls not coming through

Ian RhinehartIan Rhinehart Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hoping someone can help me out with this. My wife's phone has been active on freedompop for over a year with little to no issues. In the last 2-3 weeks, she is now only having one in about 20 calls actually ring her phone. The ones that don't come through show up on the call log and a day or two later she will be notified of a voice mail if the person wanted to leave a message. We have done all the steps that we can find on freedompops page that could fix this. We have also factory reset the phone in case she had a rogue app causing the problem. She can make outgoing calls without any hinderance just the phone doesn't ring on her end except maybe once out of 20 calls that come in. Please help

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin

Hoping someone can help me out with this. My wife's phone has been active on freedompop for over a year with little to no issues. In the last 2-3 weeks, she is now only having one in about 20 calls actually ring her phone. The ones that don't come through show up on the call log and a day or two later she will be notified of a voice mail if the person wanted to leave a message. We have done all the steps that we can find on freedompops page that could fix this. We have also factory reset the phone in case she had a rogue app causing the problem. She can make outgoing calls without any hinderance just the phone doesn't ring on her end except maybe once out of 20 calls that come in. Please help

Hello Ian,

We apologize for the delayed response. Our team is more than willing to help you with this issue. Please confirm the device's MEID (MAC or DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at it and be sure to include the last four digits of the phone number as well.
  • mantonj2mantonj2 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having same problem Help
    mantonj2 said:

I'm having same problem Help

Hi,

Please confirm the device's MEID (MAC or DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at it and be sure to include the last four digits of the phone number as well.
  • John BilliterJohn Billiter Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    I discovered an issue with wifi. Some wifi routers treat an incoming call from freedompop server as an attack and block it. Through testing I found I received calls on cell but not on wifi. I settled on a tp-link router that would work for me.
  • FreshPrshFreshPrsh Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    i am having the same issue as well. i cant receive calls or texts and my voicemail is gone
    FreshPrsh said:

i am having the same issue as well. i cant receive calls or texts and my voicemail is gone

Hello,

Our team will gladly help. Have you been able to receive calls and texts so far?
  • Greg ButlerGreg Butler Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I am also not receiving calls or text messages for the past 37 hours. Numerous resets and PRL and Profile Updates, all to no avail.

I am also not receiving calls or text messages for the past 37 hours. Numerous resets and PRL and Profile Updates, all to no avail.

Hello,

We apologize for the delayed response. Are you able to use your services now?