**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I'd like to swap my device but unlock one of them

warofking9warofking9 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Essentially I have two freedom accounts with one with iPhone and another with Android. I'd like to swap my Android phone to the account with the iPhone and just unlock the phone. The old Android account should be cancelled.

Thank you

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 383 admin

Essentially I have two freedom accounts with one with iPhone and another with Android. I'd like to swap my Android phone to the account with the iPhone and just unlock the phone. The old Android account should be cancelled.

Thank you

Hello, @warofking9. We will gladly assist you with your request. In order for us to take a close look at this, please provide the MEID Mac or Hex of your Android device as well as the last four digits of the phone number.
  • warofking9warofking9 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Android Device:
    MEID: 86726002225714
    Last 4 Digits: 9674 or 3511

Account I want to switch that is current with the iPhone:
    iPhone MEID: 35836006768701
    Last 4 Digits: 0889

Sorry, it has been a while.
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 383 admin

Android Device:
    MEID: 86726002225714
    Last 4 Digits: 9674 or 3511

Account I want to switch that is current with the iPhone:
    iPhone MEID: 35836006768701
    Last 4 Digits: 0889

Sorry, it has been a while.

Hello @warofking9. Thank you for providing the requested information. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.