FreedomPop Phone Premier & VIP Support, and Support Tickets

Anthony F PepicielloAnthony F Pepiciello Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
edited May 29 in Premium Voice Service #1
Had Freedompop service for years, and have had FreedomPop Phone Premier & VIP Support. Suddenly, without notice, Live Phone Support ended!

Have several concerns, and having trouble locating answers on the FreedomPop websites. Did a Support Ticket, but the agent who responded wasn't very helpful or accurate.
Post edited by Anthony F Pepiciello on

Comments

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 603 admin

I've had Freedompop service for years, and have had FreedomPop Phone Premier & VIP Support. Suddenly, without notice, Live Phone Support ended!

I'm a senior with ADD, and having trouble focusing and locating answers on the FreedomPop websites. Did a Support Ticket, but the agent who responded wasn't very helpful or accurate. Although that email message said i could respond, which i did, i haven't heard back.

Hello, @Anthony F Pepiciello. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Unfortunately, we no longer offer phone support, however, we will gladly assist you through this support channel. Please provide the MEID number of your device or the incident number of your email interaction and we will gladly take a closer look at it.
  • Anthony F PepicielloAnthony F Pepiciello Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    edited May 29 #3
    deleting this comment, as it was posted twice.
    edited May 29 #4
    deleting this comment.

Thank u Eunice. that sounds kind of hopeful.

first, your website says in several places that all that's required of a device for service is that it be a "GSM SIM-unlocked smartphone". correct? the agent who emailed, first told me 2 or 3 times that it had to be a sprint phone. finally after 3 or 4 of my attempts to clarify, telling him repeatedly that i had an Iphone 6s GSM SIM-unlocked, he finally just acknowledged today that i could 'try' another phone: "as we mentioned in our last messages we do recommend you to use an unlock sprint device, but if you a regular unlock device, you can try to use the services and you will only need to download the app once you get the sim card.".

some info was helpful, but mostly he has sent pre-written statements which are often irrelevant, and annoying in that they are repetitive or with confusing, conflicting info.

last wk on your website i selected one of the expedited levels (2-3 days) for shipping of the sim card. but now today the agent emailed today "we would like to inform you that the option for Expedited shipping, is not available since all our items are delivered between 5 or 7 business days". i had also asked if i would get a credit or refund, which he didn't respond to.

also asked in my previous email what the "trial" he mentioned means, what it exactly refers to. again, he didn't read carefully or made assumptions as he has with several questions. he wrote: "As far as your trial is concerned, it will not begin until after your order has been shipped so that you may enjoy the full length of your trial."
    And: "Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date as to when your order will be fulfilled." !!

WELL, I ONLY HAVE 2 MORE WKS IF I NEED TO RETURN THE IPHONE 6S FOR A REFUND OR CREDIT!!! So, I need some good idea when i will have the SIM!!! OK?!

The MEID: 35915707901533
    IMEI: 35 915707 901533 0

Question Reference # 190517-000586

Please let me know soon.

Thank you.
    Anthony / Januar (a know as name I've added to my account)

Hello, @Anthony F Pepiciello. Thanks for getting back to us. After reviewing your account, we were able to confirm that you have been assisted via email (incident# 190522-000659) by another agent. Where the requirements to use our GSM LTE SIM card were confirmed with you and also the status of your order.

To avoid confusion we recommend to follow up via email (incident #190522-000659) or let us know if you have any other questions and we will gladly assist you.

first, your website says in several places that all that's required of a device for service is that it be a "GSM SIM-unlocked smartphone". correct? the agent who emailed, first told me 2 or 3 times that it had to be a sprint phone. finally after 3 or 4 of my attempts to clarify, telling him repeatedly that i had an Iphone 6s GSM SIM-unlocked, he finally just acknowledged today that i could 'try' another phone: "as we mentioned in our last messages we do recommend you to use an unlock sprint device, but if you a regular unlock device, you can try to use the services and you will only need to download the app once you get the sim card.".

some info was helpful, but mostly he has sent pre-written statements which are often irrelevant, and annoying in that they are repetitive or with confusing, conflicting info.

last wk on your website i selected one of the expedited levels (2-3 days) for shipping of the sim card. but now today the agent emailed today "we would like to inform you that the option for Expedited shipping, is not available since all our items are delivered between 5 or 7 business days". i had also asked if i would get a credit or refund, which he didn't respond to.

also asked in my previous email what the "trial" he mentioned means, what it exactly refers to. again, he didn't read carefully or made assumptions as he has with several questions. he wrote: "As far as your trial is concerned, it will not begin until after your order has been shipped so that you may enjoy the full length of your trial."
    And: "Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date as to when your order will be fulfilled." !!

WELL, I ONLY HAVE 2 MORE WKS IF I NEED TO RETURN THE IPHONE 6S FOR A REFUND OR CREDIT!!! So, I need some good idea when i will have the SIM!!! OK?!

Please let me know soon.

Thank you.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,274FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Anthony F Pepiciello - The unlocked GSM iPhone 6s WILL work with the LTE SIM sold by FreedomPop. Do you need more details on getting setup when the SIM arrives.

Note:
    Most of the iPhone 6 and up are capable of 4 or 5 network support. So, should also be capable of using the Sprint network. In this case you would need a Sprint SIM specifically for the iPhone 6s. For iPhone owners, Apple stores will install a Sprint SIM for no charge. You would activate the iPhone 6s via the BYOD program for Sprint phones. https://www.freedompop.com/byod Last I heard there was an activation fee of $20.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs

Please let me know soon.

Thank you.
    Rich Sias. thank u so much. got a sprint sim from apple. trust it will work with fp. emailed them to cancel order i had for a sim.

Please let me know soon.

Thank you.

Please let me know soon.

Thank you.

Hello, @Anthony F Pepiciello. Thank you for getting back to us. After reviewing your account we were able to confirm that another agent has already assisted you via email (incident 190601-000387). Where they were able to assist you with the order in question.

Please let us know if you are in need of further assistance or if you have any other questions so we can help.