**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Activate new sim card for existing number

AgTAgT Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I lost my old sim card. I would like to activate my new sim ICCID 89011201000661027639 for my existing phone # ending in 41X-XXX-1198. Could you please help me with this request?

Answers

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 489FreedomPop Newbie admin
    AgT said:

Hi, I lost my old sim card. I would like to activate my new sim ICCID 89011201000661027639 for my existing phone # ending in 41X-XXX-1198. Could you please help me with this request?

Hey AgT!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. It is our understanding, your SIM card associated with line 41X-XXX-1198, is now lost. Therefore, you wish to replace it with your new SIM. We've been unable to locate your new SIM card by looking it up with the ICCID number provided, 89011201000661027639. Please send us a screenshot of the new SIM where the ICCID is visible, so we're able to proceed with your request.
  • AgTAgT Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie

Thanks for your response, please find attached screen shot of the sim.
  • AngiePAngieP Posts: 489FreedomPop Newbie admin
    AgT said:

Thanks for your response, please find attached screen shot of the sim.

Hey there, thank you for sending out the screenshot requested. Upon checking your account, we confirmed there's a FreedomPop LTE SIM card, currently associated with the phone number 41X-XXX-1198. Therefore, we'd be unable to replace a FreedomPop SIM card with a Sprint SIM. To replace your lost SIM, you will need to purchase a new, regular LTE SIM. You may find our latest SIM card deals, here.

Once you have received your new LTE SIM, you may contact us back with the ICCID number so we're able to assign it to your existing account, associated with phone number 41X-XXX-1198.