I bought a SIM card with 1GB for 12 months plan and got only Basic 200MB Plan instead

szymekwszymekw Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
A few months ago I bough a FreedomPop SIM card with the 1GB data plan for 12 months (LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 - Voice/Data Bundle & 12 Month Plan). After I activated it it shows I got only 200MB Free plan. Could you please make a change in your system so I have the correct plan 1GB plan for 12 months. I opened a ticket #190306-001234 for this issue but heard no response for several months.

Answers

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 522FreedomPop Newbie admin
    szymekw said:

A few months ago I bough a FreedomPop SIM card with the 1GB data plan for 12 months (LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 - Voice/Data Bundle & 12 Month Plan). After I activated it it shows I got only 200MB Free plan. Could you please make a change in your system so I have the correct plan 1GB plan for 12 months. I opened a ticket #190306-001234 for this issue but heard no response for several months.

Hey szymekw!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. To be sure we're checking the correct account, could you please be so kind as to verify the ICCID number of the SIM card in question along with the last four digits of the phone number associated with it?
  • szymekwszymekw Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for getting back to me. The ICCID number on the SIM card is: 89011704278236068294. The last four digits of the phone number associated with it is: 2770. Thank you.
    AngieP said:

szymekw said:

Hey szymekw!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. To be sure we're checking the correct account, could you please be so kind as to verify the ICCID number of the SIM card in question along with the last four digits of the phone number associated with it?
    The ICCID is: 89011704278236068294. The last 4 digits of the associated phone numer is 2770. Thanks.
    szymekw said:

AngieP said:

szymekw said:

Hey szymekw!

The ICCID is: 89011704278236068294. The last 4 digits of the associated phone numer is 2770. Thanks.
    Thank you for providing us with the information requested. Upon checking your account, we confirmed your 12-month LTE SIM card was activated with the incorrect plan. In order to get this problem resolved, it'll be necessary that we temporarily deactivate your SIM card so you're able to reactivate it with the correct plan. Once your SIM card has been reactivated, we'll proceed to transfer your existing phone number XXX-XXX-2770.

Please confirm if you authorize us to proceed.
    AngieP said:

szymekw said:

AngieP said:

szymekw said:

Hey szymekw!

Thank you for providing us with the information requested. Upon checking your account, we confirmed your 12-month LTE SIM card was activated with the incorrect plan. In order to get this problem resolved, it'll be necessary that we temporarily deactivate your SIM card so you're able to reactivate it with the correct plan. Once your SIM card has been reactivated, we'll proceed to transfer your existing phone number XXX-XXX-2770.

Yes. I authorize you to proceed as you described to resolve the problem. Thank you.
    edited June 4 #7
    szymekw said:

AngieP said:

szymekw said:

AngieP said:

szymekw said:

Hey szymekw!

Yes. I authorize you to proceed as you described to resolve the problem. Thank you.
    Thank you. We have deactivated your SIM card with ICCID number 89011704278236068294. Please proceed to reactivate it from here. You shouldn't be charged for reactivation. If you're prompted to pay for activation or if you're prompted to choose a different plan other than the one your SIM card came with (1 GB of data plus unlimited talk & text), please be sure not to proceed with the activation and let us know.

If you're able to successfully reactivate your SIM card with the correct plan, please let us know and we'll gladly transfer your existing phone number XXX-XXX-2770 to it.
    AngieP said:

szymekw said:

AngieP said:

szymekw said:

AngieP said:

szymekw said:

Hey szymekw!

Thank you. We have deactivated your SIM card with ICCID number 89011704278236068294. Please proceed to reactivate it from here. You shouldn't be charged for reactivation. If you're prompted to pay for activation or if you're prompted to choose a different plan other than the one your SIM card came with (1 GB of data plus unlimited talk & text), please be sure not to proceed with the activation and let us know.

If you're able to successfully reactivate your SIM card with the correct plan, please let us know and we'll gladly transfer your existing phone number XXX-XXX-2770 to it.
    Thank you for your help. I was able to activate my SIM card with the correct plan. I see the correct Preloaded Annual 1GB plan displayed now and got 1GB of data. I like my new phone number that was assigned during activation so I do not need you to transfer my old number. I now consider this case resolved.
  • dcarnickdcarnick Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I purchased a 5gb 12 month plan card. Activate it and it says I have 200 basic plan. So I tried to change to the 4gb plan. But it charged me another $40. I would like all extra charges refunded. And my sim moved to the correct plan. 89011704278235895085
  • Arum ChunArum Chun Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I also had purchased a 5gb 12 month plan and was activated with 200 basic plan. My ICCID is 89011704278178292779, four digit phone 3044. Would like either refund or the activation of the SIM. Please help.
    szymekw said:

AngieP said:

szymekw said:

AngieP said:

szymekw said:

AngieP said:

szymekw said:

Hey szymekw!

Thank you for your help. I was able to activate my SIM card with the correct plan. I see the correct Preloaded Annual 1GB plan displayed now and got 1GB of data. I like my new phone number that was assigned during activation so I do not need you to transfer my old number. I now consider this case resolved.
    We're glad to learn you were able to successfully reactivate your SIM card with the correct plan. We've canceled the original sub-account associated with the phone number XXX-XXX-2770, to ensure no additional charges are applied in the future. You should receive an email notification confirming the cancellation. Please note, the cancellation has not affected the other devices on the account.
    dcarnick said:

I purchased a 5gb 12 month plan card. Activate it and it says I have 200 basic plan. So I tried to change to the 4gb plan. But it charged me another $40. I would like all extra charges refunded. And my sim moved to the correct plan. 89011704278235895085

Hello dcarnick,

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delayed response. Upon checking your account we noticed you had been previously assisted by one of our representatives via Incident 190605-000852.

Unfortunately, we're able to see your FreedomPop account associated with SIM card 89011704278235895085, was canceled on 06/07/19, due to a dispute you have filed with your financial institution regarding charges on the account. We have refunded the following transactions back to you immediately: $162.36, $6.99, $6.24, $34.19, and $13.98. Please allow from 3-5 business days for the refunds to be reflected within your bank records.

Filing a dispute is considered a violation of our Terms of Service; it generates immediate account cancellation without reactivation option. Should you wish to view additional references, you may review our Service Plan, Equipment and Payment Terms (Section - Credit Card Chargebacks) here.
    Arum Chun said:

I also had purchased a 5gb 12 month plan and was activated with 200 basic plan. My ICCID is 89011704278178292779, four digit phone 3044. Would like either refund or the activation of the SIM. Please help.

Hello Arum Chun,

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delayed response. Upon checking your account, we confirmed your SIM card with ICCID number 89011704278178292779 is inactive. Due to a technical problem, we've been unable to activate your SIM card from our end. We'd appreciate it if you could please attempt to activate your SIM card from here.

You shouldn't be charged for reactivation. If you're prompted to pay for activation or if you're prompted to choose a different plan other than the one your SIM card came with (annual 5 GB plan + unlimited talk & text), please be sure not proceed and let us know.