**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No refunds upon cancelling the account

hardearnedhardearned Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Does someone encounter such problem?

Here is my case. I once owned a 3G number and when its service was totally disconnected, I was notified by Freedompop to have a LTE one. Now I have two accounts. I just want to cancel the 3G one and get back the balance on that account since it makes no sense to keep it any longer. Based on my unpleasant experience with the Freedompop web portal, (sometimes the lessen is very pricy), I chose to be very careful in every step when it comes to handle account/service issues with Freedompop. Rather than directly cancel the account from the web (you'll never know if it comes with some charges or not), I submitted tickets to ask their tech support if cancelling an account can still get my balance of that account back. The answer I received is NO. I don't quite understand why I can't get my refund. If I can't, please list the break-down of any 'charges' and the refund. Anyone on the same boat? How can I solve such problem.

Comments

• hardearnedhardearned Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Anyone in the community can help explain this?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,244FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @hardearned - since you have 2 accounts, they should be cooperative at moving the balance of credits remaining in the 3G account to the LTE account and add it to that balance. The 3G account needs to be canceled before the money can be shifted to the other account.
    I have seen comments that if the credits are over 30 days old then they will not refund the credits after closing account. (If they're calling them credits then they should be refundable if NO other accounts to move it to.)
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs