No more service on my phone

Erin KimErin Kim Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Hello. I have a iPhone that's been working for 27 days and now the service is dead.
Both TALK AND 4G/LTE/3G.
I see connection but when I try to browse, it opens freedompop error page and i'm not registered. (which i am) and I can't make calls. I'm sure it's not the phone itself because I can call with my own internet at home.

So I called and I emailed Freedompop customer service (twice) but still have not gotten any responses.
Not getting any response is a surprise to me. It's been almost 3 days without any response so i'm now writing on forum to get any help.
This is very frustrating. I would like to know what is going on.
Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you ran out of data near the end of your month cycle. When the new month started around early sept, did things start working again ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Go to freedompop.com and log-in, it should tell at the top if you are surpend, you cannot miss it. It a red stripe at the top of the page. When you fall below the 100mb, it is set to suspend your account until your next pay cycle.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Hi @Erin Kim‌ we took a look at your account and your account was suspended due to you reaching your data limit. If you go over your monthly data amount, your credit card on file will be charged a small amount so that you may continue using your FreedomPop service without interruption. We noticed that you enabled the Automatic Top-Up feature on 8/29 which allowed you to continue with service.

FreedomPop uses Automatic Top-up to ensure you are never left without broadband access when you exceed your monthly plan limits. The default top-up amount is $10.00. You can turn off this feature at any time. In any month your usage is within 100mb of your monthly plan broadband capacity limit, or in which your account balance falls below $2.00, your account will be charged the automatic top up amount using the primary payment method on your account. Keep in mind, we do limit a user to 5 top-ups per month. If you reach this limit, consider upgrading your data plan to continue service.

When you disable the Automatic Top-Up feature your account will be suspended when you reach the top-up threshold. However, if you exceed your free data allotment in a single session, your account may switch to pay-as-you-go mode. Note that data usage reporting may be delayed by up to three hours.
    Our system suspends activity if you are within 100MB of your monthly data allotment and your account has a credit balance of less than $2.
    Additionally, you can select FreedomPop Usage Alerts from our Services page to receive alerts when you are approaching the end of your allotment of free data.

Hope we have cleared this up for you and that you have a great day!
  • Ralph's Gateway 3Ralph's Gateway 3 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem (red stripe of death) on 2 FreedomPop devices when my wife accidentally updated her apps while not connected to wifi. I had auto top-up disabled to prevent just this kind of thing from happening, but with the delay in data reporting she had used up the full amount before getting notification.

So I re-enabled auto top-up and added credit to both accounts and waited a couple days, still got the red stripe at the top of the page.

I waited for the new billing cycle to start, still getting the red stripe at the top of the page.

I called customer service and they said to check my billing information is up to date and wait a day. I checked and it was up to date and shows a current credit ($15+ and $20) on my accounts. It's been a week and I'm still getting the red stripe on my account page.

Now when I try to log in to reach FP customer service online it rejects my password, but I can still log in to my accounts?

If anyone from FreedomPop is reading this please help!!