**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap Global SIM card to 3 in 1 LTE SIM

jimmychanjimmychan Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
Hi there,

I am looking to swap my Global Sim to the new 3 in 1 LTE card. I purchased the new LTE sim card from Target and was not able to swap it online. Could you please help me transfer the account to the new SIM card?

FP Number: (92X) XXX-1500

The new sim card is: 89011704278131775308

Also it is showing this message on my account: Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service.

Thanks!
Post edited by jimmychan on

Answers

• jimmychanjimmychan Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi there,

I was wondering if there were any updates on this? I posted on Account Help too as I have been waiting for over a week for a response.

Thanks.
    Hi there, any updates please?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin
    jimmychan said:

Hi there,

I am looking to swap my Global Sim to the new 3 in 1 LTE card. I purchased the new LTE sim card from Target and was not able to swap it online. Could you please help me transfer the account to the new SIM card?

Also it is showing this message on my account: Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service.

Thanks!

jimmychan said:

Hi there,

I was wondering if there were any updates on this? I posted on Account Help too as I have been waiting for over a week for a response.

Thanks.

Hello,

We apologize for the delayed response. Please know that your case is being looked after this very moment and will have a resolution very soon. We'll let you know the moment we get an answer.
    CarlosG said:

jimmychan said:

Hi there,

Thanks!

jimmychan said:

Hi there,

Thanks.

Hello,

We apologize for the delayed response. Please know that your case is being looked after this very moment and will have a resolution very soon. We'll let you know the moment we get an answer.
    Thanks CarlosG, looking forward for your response from the support team!
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin
    Hi Jimmy,

We apologize for the delayed response. Our support team has advised us that the best way to proceed is to activate the device on a new account and then move the old phone number to the new account so that you can use your services properly. To do this you'll need to enter this link and place the ICCID numbers as well as a new email address so that a new account can be created and the device can be activated in it.

Let us know if you need assistance and we'll gladly help.