Failed to cancel my account

zhongxiazhongxia Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
My account doesn't work any more and I attempted to cancel it online but it failed. Could someone do me a favor to turn it off?

Answers

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 518FreedomPop Newbie admin
    zhongxia said:

My account doesn't work any more and I attempted to cancel it online but it failed. Could someone do me a favor to turn it off?

Hey zhongxia!

Thanks for reaching out. We'll be glad to assist you with your current concern. It is our understanding you've been unable to cancel your account. Could you please be so kind as to confirm if the account you're trying to cancel is a Global SIM card account associated with the email address you use to log into these Forums?
  • zhongxiazhongxia Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, it is a Global SIM card account.
    zhongxia said:

Yes, it is a Global SIM card account.

Thank you for confirming. Please keep in mind you may always upgrade your Global SIM card account to LTE to continue using the service. You may find instructions, here.

However, should you wish to proceed with the cancellation, please provide us with your authorization in order to cancel your Global SIM card account from our end.
  • zhongxiazhongxia Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    That upgrading link isn't working well in my account now. Besides, this account is inactivated for a long time, and it still costs me 0.01$/mo, so I decide to cancel it. Then how can i provide my authorization? What am I supposed to do?
    zhongxia said:

That upgrading link isn't working well in my account now. Besides, this account is inactivated for a long time, and it still costs me 0.01$/mo, so I decide to cancel it. Then how can i provide my authorization? What am I supposed to do?

Unfortunately, due to the time that has elapsed since Global SIM cards were deactivated, the option to migrate your account to LTE is no longer available. Should you wish to continue using the service, you may visit our online shop where you'll find our latest deals: https://shop.freedompop.com/

In regards to your Global SIM card account associated with email address [email protected], we've successfully canceled it from our end. You should receive an email notification confirming the cancellation. Moving forward no additional charges should be applied to this account.
  • AndrewTsengAndrewTseng Posts: 1Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    I also have a problem canceling my account. How do we get to the customer service to have my two accounts removed from my account view?
    edited July 10 #8

I also have a problem canceling my account. How do we get to the customer service to have my two accounts removed from my account view?

Hello AndrewTseng!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We're sorry to learn you wish to cancel your accounts.

Upon checking your account, we confirmed you have been assisted by one of our representatives via Incident 190701-000750. The representative canceled the Freedom Spot - Photon sub-account, associated with the email address you use to log into these Forums. Currently, there's only one active line on your account, XXX-XXX-2900.

If there's anything else you may need assistance with, please feel free to reply to this message, we'll be happy to help.
  • Rich101Rich101 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I too have been unable to cancel my account...please assist me.