**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap my phone numbers

pankaj_raipankaj_rai Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,
I have a samsung galaxy S4 device. this has gone bad. Please swap samsung galaxy S4's number with recently added SIM card with number ending in 7056.
Post edited by pankaj_rai on

Best Answer

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 410 admin

Hi,
    I have a samsung galaxy S4 device. this has gone bad. Please swap samsung galaxy S4's number with recently added SIM card with number ending in 7056.

Hello, @pankaj_rai. Thank you for reaching out, we will gladly assist you with your request. Please confirm the last for digits of the other phone number you want to be switched with phone number XXX-XXX- 7056.

We look forward to your reply so we can continue assisting you.
  • pankaj_raipankaj_rai Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    these are 8468

these are 8468

Hello, @pankaj_rai. Thanks for getting back to us. We are glad to confirm that both phone numbers have been successfully swapped.

Let us know if you are in need of further assistance so we can continue assisting you.

Thanks EuniceL for the help. Now I need to /deactivate close my older Samsung device. Please do that

Thanks
    Pankaj
    Thanks. It is all done. I have deactivated the device now

Thanks. It is all done. I have deactivated the device now

Hello, @pankaj_rai. Thanks for getting back to us. We are glad to hear your account was canceled successfully.

If you are ever in need of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us back so we can help you.