**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Activation wanted a new number after i had one assigned

mhaubuchon1012mhaubuchon1012 Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I had a number reserved before receiving my phone .....during activation it said no number was assigned to my account and i had to choose a new number.......my phone is working with the newest number but my account shows my original reserved number......i'm afraid this is going to cause problems at some point...thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• mhaubuchon1012mhaubuchon1012 Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    i ended up with 2 accounts 2 accounts showing the same tablet i had ordered just # 1 and #2 (just have one)....my original pre deliveriey number and the new number it had to choose for activation.
    i knew this was no good so i deleted the newest account...i now have one account with original number but cant activate it.
This discussion has been closed.