**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

SIM Card swap

TJ AdaseTJ Adase Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I would like a FreedomPop Admin to assist in a SIM Card swap request. I am in possession of both the old Global SIM and the new LTE SIM/

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 452 admin
    TJ Adase said:

I would like a FreedomPop Admin to assist in a SIM Card swap request. I am in possession of both the old Global SIM and the new LTE SIM/

Hello, @TJ Adase. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please provide the ICCID numbers printed on both SIM cards so we can take a closer look at it.
  • TJ AdaseTJ Adase Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    EuniceL said:

TJ Adase said:

Hello, @TJ Adase. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please provide the ICCID numbers printed on both SIM cards so we can take a closer look at it.
    For number ending in 9324
    Old SIM: 8944200012792104519
    New SIM: 89011704278313520696
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 452 admin
    edited June 17 #4
    TJ Adase said:

EuniceL said:

TJ Adase said:

For number ending in 9324
    Old SIM: 8944200012792104519
    New SIM: 89011704278313520696
    Hello, @TJ Adase. Thanks for getting back to us. In order to upgrade to the LTE SIM card, you can do so through your online account by following the instructions provided here:
    https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3531/kw/upgrade

Let us know if your account is not able to validate your new SIM card so we can further investigate the issue.