Service changed from FP Premium VIP Service to FP Phone Premier without my authorization

tomcat7tomcat7 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
Last week, I added FP Premium VIP Service to my account associated to a lost phone (...0377). Today, I noticed that that service is no longer associated to that number, and FP Phone Premier is instead on my newly purchased LTE SIM card (...2557). This means I no longer have VIP Support, even though I did not ask to have that removed. I'm also experiencing problems which are not being addressed...I'm guessing because someone at FP incorrectly changed my service.

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 612 admin
    tomcat7 said:

Last week, I added FP Premium VIP Service to my account associated to a lost phone (...0377). Today, I noticed that that service is no longer associated to that number, and FP Phone Premier is instead on my newly purchased LTE SIM card (...2557). This means I no longer have VIP Support, even though I did not ask to have that removed. I'm also experiencing problems which are not being addressed...I'm guessing because someone at FP incorrectly changed my service.

Hello, @tomcat7. We are sorry about our delayed reply. Please confirm if you still need assistance with your account so we can take a closer look at it.