**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

account suspended

edward starkedward stark Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I went over my data limit, does this mean i have to pay for the overage to resume service? I used a prepaid card with $0 in it.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @edward stark‌ If you went over your data limit, then your account will be suspended until you add another payment method to pay for overage fees. If you do not have another payment method to use then you will not be able to use your device.
  • Hi Edward! After reviewing your account the account has been temporarily suspended due to a billing error. To reinstate service, we recommend adding a valid payment method to your Billing Settings.

Since we're a paperless office, we don't send out any paper bills. When your billing cycle renews, the credit card on file will automatically be charged for any prepaid monthly data plan or added service that your account is signed up for. You really don't have to do anything, we'll do all the work for you. You can check out the day your cycle renews on your home account page under the usage bar.

If you miss a payment or a payment for data overage is unsuccessful our system will keep automatically continue to try to charge until the payment is successful. Please update your billing with a card with funds available on it and you will be good to go.
  • DrickeDricke Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    If I just want to stop the 3G part of service and save the 3.99 charge how do I do that? I know my Mifi 4032 will only work in 4G WiMAX areas as a result.
  • yingrliangyingrliang Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I got the same message in my account
  • klevy2008klevy2008 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Why after i upgraded my service plan my service is still suspended?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 993 admin
    klevy2008 said:

Why after i upgraded my service plan my service is still suspended?

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the email address associated with the account where your device is Active sow e can take a closer look at it.