**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

5GB Annual plan cancel auto renew

sfbrianclsfbriancl Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
Hi - I have an annual plan that comes due in August. On my billing, it shows I will be billed in early August for $203 (which seems weird to me considering Freedompop sells that plan for $150.) I want to keep my data through the end of my plan, but don't want to be charged. Can I just cancel the autorenew so I can have it go down to a free plan when it expires?

I went to the cancel process, but that seems to force me to lose the last 2 months of my plan. But, I really don't want to be charged $203 for next year.

Thanks!

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 450 admin
    sfbriancl said:

Hi - I have an annual plan that comes due in August. On my billing, it shows I will be billed in early August for $203 (which seems weird to me considering Freedompop sells that plan for $150.) I want to keep my data through the end of my plan, but don't want to be charged. Can I just cancel the autorenew so I can have it go down to a free plan when it expires?

I went to the cancel process, but that seems to force me to lose the last 2 months of my plan. But, I really don't want to be charged $203 for next year.

Thanks!

Hello, @sfbriancl. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.