Restore Basic Free plan ASAP please

gm2gm2 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,
My plan was changed to Premium 500 without my permission from June 1, 2019. Could you please restore to my previous plan "Basic Free" (200min, 500 text, 200MB data )?
Last 4 digits of phone #: 6586
Thank you!

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 612 admin
    gm2 said:

Hello,
    My plan was changed to Premium 500 without my permission from June 1, 2019. Could you please restore to my previous plan "Basic Free" (200min, 500 text, 200MB data )?
    Thank you!

Hello, @gm2. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
  • DenzioDenzio Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    EuniceL said:

gm2 said:

Hello,
    Thank you!

Hello, @gm2. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
    Me Too! Please help me with this same issue.
  • DenzioDenzio Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    We've experienced this same issue too. The change in plan and charge came out of nowhere. We would like to get back to the Basic Plan as we rarely use the phone right now and we rarely use the data since my mom uses it in the house where there is wifi.
  • Jeremy dJeremy d Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    My account claims to have been "upgraded" to premium 500, sometime between the 2nd and 5th of July. I cannot get any texts or calls to go through since then. I either need to be downgraded back to basic, or if this is the new free account I need help getting it to work
    Denzio said:

EuniceL said:

gm2 said:

Hello,
    Thank you!

Me Too! Please help me with this same issue.
    Denzio said:

We've experienced this same issue too. The change in plan and charge came out of nowhere. We would like to get back to the Basic Plan as we rarely use the phone right now and we rarely use the data since my mom uses it in the house where there is wifi.

Hello, @Denzio. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
    Jeremy d said:

My account claims to have been "upgraded" to premium 500, sometime between the 2nd and 5th of July. I cannot get any texts or calls to go through since then. I either need to be downgraded back to basic, or if this is the new free account I need help getting it to work

Hello, @Jeremy d. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.