**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cancellation

Megan3412Megan3412 Posts: 3Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
I have been trying to cancel my account for a long time but I cannot be connected with anyone on the phone, or support line. I do not wish to pay additional $5 for being able to send out an email to receive help. I just wish to cancel all my phone numbers with FreedomPop as I had recurring charges for past 10+months when I cannot remember the last time I was able to properly use my phone.

Please provide a method to cancel my phone numbers as I am not allowed to log in to my account associated with the number I have.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,155 admin
    Megan3412 said:

I have been trying to cancel my account for a long time but I cannot be connected with anyone on the phone, or support line. I do not wish to pay additional $5 for being able to send out an email to receive help. I just wish to cancel all my phone numbers with FreedomPop as I had recurring charges for past 10+months when I cannot remember the last time I was able to properly use my phone.

Please provide a method to cancel my phone numbers as I am not allowed to log in to my account associated with the number I have.

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated with the account you want to cancel so we can assist you further.
  • Megan3412Megan3412 Posts: 3Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,

Thank you for your answer. It is not. I could not have access to the number or email I signed up with. So I made this account again on a different email.
  • Ed_1167Ed_1167 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I too, have been trying to cancel one of the lines on my account for a long time but I cannot be connect with anyone on the phone, or support line. My email is correct in my profile. Please provide a way to cancel one of the lines and cancel the phone that I ordered over a month ago and still have not received, even though I paid extra for express shipping....
    Megan3412 said:

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. It is not. I could not have access to the number or email I signed up with. So I made this account again on a different email.

Hi,

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
    Ed_1167 said:

I too, have been trying to cancel one of the lines on my account for a long time but I cannot be connect with anyone on the phone, or support line. My email is correct in my profile. Please provide a way to cancel one of the lines and cancel the phone that I ordered over a month ago and still have not received, even though I paid extra for express shipping....

Hi,

After reviewing your account we verified that both devices in your account have been successfully canceled. Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll gladly help.