Not able to make calls on Cellular. Message: Not registered.

PashlikPashlik Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
SIM card was dormant for some time but I was able to re-activate it. I'm able to make calls over WiFi and getting correct caller id and such.
When I turn off my WiFi and go on cellular I'm no longer able to make/receive calls. Getting message in APP: Not Registered.
Ran through suggested troubleshooting add re-added APN info. No luck.
Any advise?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    Pashlik said:

SIM card was dormant for some time but I was able to re-activate it. I'm able to make calls over WiFi and getting correct caller id and such.
    When I turn off my WiFi and go on cellular I'm no longer able to make/receive calls. Getting message in APP: Not Registered.
    Ran through suggested troubleshooting add re-added APN info. No luck.
    Any advise?

Hello, @Pashlik. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please confirm if the email address on your profile is the same email address associated with your FreedomPop account as well as the last four digits of your phone number and the ICCID number printed on your SIM card so we can take a closer look at it.
  • PashlikPashlik Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    EuniceL said:

Hello, @Pashlik. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please confirm if the email address on your profile is the same email address associated with your FreedomPop account as well as the last four digits of your phone number and the ICCID number printed on your SIM card so we can take a closer look at it.

Thank you, @EuniceL.
    Email address is the same. Last digits of phone# 1901 or 2334 if you asking for non FreedomPOP number on account.

Last 4 of ICCID: 8323

Best,
  • PashlikPashlik Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, @EuniceL.
    Thank you for reply.
    Email address on forum is the same as on FreddomPOP account.
    Last 4 of phone: 1901
    Best!
    Pashlik said:

Hello, @EuniceL.
    Thank you for reply.
    Email address on forum is the same as on FreddomPOP account.
    Last 4 of phone: 1901
    Best!

Hello, @Pashlik. Thanks for getting back to us. After reviewing your account we verified that everything is set up correctly however we noticed that the information was not properly synchronized. We have updated your account and advise you to follow these steps to properly reconfigure your device:

1) Remove and Reinstall App
    - Download FreedomPop Messaging Application from Google Play Store

2)Remove and Reinstall SIM card

3) Update your device's Operating System

4) Set APN
    Reset your device's APN by following the steps on this page: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3322/kw/apn.

5) Enable/Disable Roaming
    - Settings >> Cellular Networks >> Data Roaming
    - Enable 'Roaming' and/or 'International Roaming'

Let us know if you are able to properly use the device after this and we'll gladly help you further.
  • wetlandwetland Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Eunicel,

I have the same problem. My old Globle SIM card was obsolete and I recently ordered the new LTE SIM card. After I inserted the new SIM card, my phone carrier shows as ATT. I'm able to make calls over WiFi, but when I turn off my WiFi and go on cellular I'm no longer able to make/receive calls. The error message said that "The call is not allowed from this phone line".
    I have tried everything I learned here but still no luck. So I hope there may be something you should do from your end. My account email is [email protected]
    Also for your awareness, I accidentally ordered two new LTE SIM cards back-to-back and they were both delivered at the same time. I don't know if that's an issue also, and if it is, please let me know which one I should actually use.
    Thanks for your help!
    wetland said:

Hi Eunicel,

I have the same problem. My old Globle SIM card was obsolete and I recently ordered the new LTE SIM card. After I inserted the new SIM card, my phone carrier shows as ATT. I'm able to make calls over WiFi, but when I turn off my WiFi and go on cellular I'm no longer able to make/receive calls. The error message said that "The call is not allowed from this phone line".
    I have tried everything I learned here but still no luck. So I hope there may be something you should do from your end. My account email is wetland_****@yahoo.com.
    Also for your awareness, I accidentally ordered two new LTE SIM cards back-to-back and they were both delivered at the same time. I don't know if that's an issue also, and if it is, please let me know which one I should actually use.
    Thanks for your help!

Hello, @wetland. We are sorry about the delayed response, rest assured our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please provide the ICCID number printed on both SIM cards so we can take a closer look at it.
    Hi EuniceL,
    Thanks for your reply. The ICCID numbers for the two SIM cards I have are:
    1. 89011704278110583996 (currently installed in my phone)
    2. 89011704278110521467 (sealed and not yet opened).

Your help to solve this problem is really really appreciated!

Wetland
    EuniceL said:

wetland said:

Hi Eunicel,

I have tried everything I learned here but still no luck. So I hope there may be something you should do from your end. My account email is wetland_****@yahoo.com.
    Thanks for your help!

Hello, @wetland. We are sorry about the delayed response, rest assured our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please provide the ICCID number printed on both SIM cards so we can take a closer look at it.
    Hi EuniceL,
    I'm reposting and hope to get your attention again.

Thanks for your reply. The ICCID numbers for the two SIM cards I have are:
    1. 89011704278110583996 (currently installed in my phone)
    2. 89011704278110521467 (sealed and not yet opened).

Your help to solve this problem is really really appreciated!

Wetland
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,376FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @wetland - heads up on those SIMs. Both if you haven't done any downgrading will have the trial ending and having monthly fees clicking by. Even on the one still sealed in the envelope !

@EuniceL , @CarlosG , @Hugo Color - This person has upgraded the Global SIMs but they are not working according to instructions. Possibly some fixing of the activation of these SIMs ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    @Rich Sias (16th) Thanks a lot for your reminder and your help to push the admins to solve my issues. After such a long waiting and lack of attentions from the admin group, I'm very frustrated and disappointed at the service. I guess it's time for me to cancel my account.