**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Not able to make calls on Cellular. Message: Not registered.

PashlikPashlik Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
SIM card was dormant for some time but I was able to re-activate it. I'm able to make calls over WiFi and getting correct caller id and such.
When I turn off my WiFi and go on cellular I'm no longer able to make/receive calls. Getting message in APP: Not Registered.
Ran through suggested troubleshooting add re-added APN info. No luck.
Any advise?

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 410 admin
    Pashlik said:

SIM card was dormant for some time but I was able to re-activate it. I'm able to make calls over WiFi and getting correct caller id and such.
    When I turn off my WiFi and go on cellular I'm no longer able to make/receive calls. Getting message in APP: Not Registered.
    Ran through suggested troubleshooting add re-added APN info. No luck.
    Any advise?

Hello, @Pashlik. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please confirm if the email address on your profile is the same email address associated with your FreedomPop account as well as the last four digits of your phone number and the ICCID number printed on your SIM card so we can take a closer look at it.
  • PashlikPashlik Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    EuniceL said:

Hello, @Pashlik. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please confirm if the email address on your profile is the same email address associated with your FreedomPop account as well as the last four digits of your phone number and the ICCID number printed on your SIM card so we can take a closer look at it.

Thank you, @EuniceL.
    Email address is the same. Last digits of phone# 1901 or 2334 if you asking for non FreedomPOP number on account.

Last 4 of ICCID: 8323

Best,
  • PashlikPashlik Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, @EuniceL.
    Thank you for reply.
    Email address on forum is the same as on FreddomPOP account.
    Last 4 of phone: 1901
    Best!
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 410 admin
    Pashlik said:

Hello, @EuniceL.
    Thank you for reply.
    Email address on forum is the same as on FreddomPOP account.
    Last 4 of phone: 1901
    Best!

Hello, @Pashlik. Thanks for getting back to us. After reviewing your account we verified that everything is set up correctly however we noticed that the information was not properly synchronized. We have updated your account and advise you to follow these steps to properly reconfigure your device:

1) Remove and Reinstall App
    - Download FreedomPop Messaging Application from Google Play Store

2)Remove and Reinstall SIM card

3) Update your device's Operating System

4) Set APN
    Reset your device's APN by following the steps on this page: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3322/kw/apn.

5) Enable/Disable Roaming
    - Settings >> Cellular Networks >> Data Roaming
    - Enable 'Roaming' and/or 'International Roaming'

Let us know if you are able to properly use the device after this and we'll gladly help you further.