**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap my number & apply credit

Alan LorvigAlan Lorvig Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I would like to keep & transfer my FreedomPop phone # xxx-xxx-6400 to replace my FreedomPop phone/sim card with the # xxx-xxx-3400 which that number (xxx-xxx-3400) I wish to discard.
I would like to keep and combine the monetary balances I have from both these accounts (xxx-xxx-6400 & xxx-xxx-3400) and apply that total ($14.50) to the FreedomPop sim card with the # xxx-xxx-6400.
-Recap-
Transfer My FreedomPop Number xxx-xxx-6400 And The Monetary Balance Of $13.30 Associated With It To Replace And Discard My FreedomPop Number xxx-xxx-3400 While Keeping The Monetary Balance Of $1.20 Associated With It And Combining It With The $13.30 To Keep My FreedomPop Sim Card With Its Transferred Number And New Total Monetary Balance Of $14.50. ~Thanks~
~Alan~

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 410 admin
    edited June 14 #2

I would like to keep & transfer my FreedomPop phone # xxx-xxx-6400 to replace my FreedomPop phone/sim card with the # xxx-xxx-3400 which that number (xxx-xxx-3400) I wish to discard.
    I would like to keep and combine the monetary balances I have from both these accounts (xxx-xxx-6400 & xxx-xxx-3400) and apply that total ($14.50) to the FreedomPop sim card with the # xxx-xxx-6400.
    -Recap-
    Transfer My FreedomPop Number xxx-xxx-6400 And The Monetary Balance Of $13.30 Associated With It To Replace And Discard My FreedomPop Number xxx-xxx-3400 While Keeping The Monetary Balance Of $1.20 Associated With It And Combining It With The $13.30 To Keep My FreedomPop Sim Card With Its Transferred Number And New Total Monetary Balance Of $14.50. ~Thanks~

Hello, @Alan Lorvig. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We are glad to confirm that, as per your request, both phone numbers have been swapped and the balance have been transferred to the account with the phone number xxx-xxx-6400.

Please let us know if you have any further questions so we can help.

• Alan LorvigAlan Lorvig Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank You... I understand that the balance transfer may take a few days? I hope to have my combined total of $14.50 appear on my xxx-xxx-6400 sim card account... Thanks Again... ~Alan~
    ~Alan~
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 410 admin

Thank You... I understand that the balance transfer may take a few days? I hope to have my combined total of $14.50 appear on my xxx-xxx-6400 sim card account... Thanks Again... ~Alan~

Hello, @Alan Lorvig. Thanks for getting back to us. We are glad to confirm that the total top-up balance of the account with the phone number XXX-XXX-6400 is $14.50.

Please let us know if you have any further questions and we will gladly continue assisting you.