**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need help with new sim

dr4g0n75dr4g0n75 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
One of the phones on my account broke, its is using the old GSM sim, I bought the LTE sim, but never installed it. I now have a new phone, and was going to use the new LTE sim for that account, but it want me to port my number or something crazy like that. Please help, thank you

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 410 admin
    dr4g0n75 said:

One of the phones on my account broke, its is using the old GSM sim, I bought the LTE sim, but never installed it. I now have a new phone, and was going to use the new LTE sim for that account, but it want me to port my number or something crazy like that. Please help, thank you

Hello, @dr4g0n75. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please confirm if the email address on your profile is the same email address associated with your FreeodmPop account as well as the last four digits of your phone number so we can take a closer look at it.
  • dr4g0n75dr4g0n75 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes the email is the same as my account, the last 4 are 3065