I wanna port out from FP, how can I get my account number and pin oneline?

chaochenchaochen Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
I wanna port out from FP, how can I get my account number and pin oneline?

Best Answer

Answers

• chaochenchaochen Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
    thank you for your response. When I port out to other carrier, it always said my number is wrong. what should I do?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,376FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @chaochen ,
    Number ? I assume they mean the PIN is wrong. Try the edit mode for the PIN. Set a new value and save. Logout then login and check to see if it remembers it. If so, try that PIN.

I'm getting low on thoughts. Here are alternative ways to get attention. If you still need some.
    If you get an admin posting here, they can investigate the account and find what is really needed.
    Or you can post at https://support.freedompop.com They will route the request to Customer service to get to the bottom of things.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    it said my phone number is not allowed to port out
    it said I am not able to transfer home phone numbers. How should I do for my transfer?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,376FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need more help from an admin here. @CarlosG , @EuniceL
    Can you fix this and explain for the rest of us what is going on here ? Is a customer able to fix this with their access or does it need an employee intervention ?
    I hope to change my number to GCM or CDMA, is that possible?
    @chaochen - Phone number swaps between two accounts are done frequently. Yes even between CDMA & GSM accounts. Also unused credits balance can be 'moved'

What cannot be 'moved' over are the plan & rollover balances. Between CDMA & GSM accounts.

I see I posted a notice alert to two admins on 13th, but there hasn't been a post here from either, yet.
  • Jeffrey BurgerJeffrey Burger Posts: 323FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    If you can wait, maybe porting will go easier as the new owners, Red Pocket and Ting, take over.
  • comintelcomintel Posts: 354FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    edited June 16 #11
    "it said my phone number is not allowed to port out "

That would mean your particular number is in area and an exchange from where there is no portability. Is it in a small town or rural area?

Some numbers are non-portable, unfortunately. Remember, FP numbers are land-wire or VOIP numbers, not true cellular numbers.

Try your number in checkers for all four major carriers to see if any of them can port it.

If not, that is end of story unfortunately.

There is nothing that can be done in that case.

Hey team,
    My FP plan will expire at 6/20/2019, is that possible to change my number from home number to GSM or CDMA? I really want to transfer my number before it expired, I don't want to lost it. Can anyone help? really appreciate it.
    @chaochen - expire ? or is that billing date ? i.e. you are trying to avoid another month of billing. Today is the 19th, only if @CarlosG or @EuniceL respond today. I don't see the phone numbers or accounts mentioned in prior posts. Last 4 digits likely to be good enough. and whether forum account is same one as the number is on.
This discussion has been closed.