**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unable to activate 5GB, 12 month plan: Trying to activate SIM's ICCID but I get an error

KiwiEVKiwiEV Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I bought the LTE SIM Kit 3-in-1 - Unlimited Talk, Text, & 5GB/mo w/ 12mo Plan for $149.99 and I want to activate the SIM card. I have my own unlocked device.

Unfortunately, when I try to activate the ICCID number, I receive the error in red saying, "Please enter a valid MAC ID/MEID/ESN." Here is a screen capture of the error:

How can I have this SIM card activated? I want to use the 12 month plan I paid for, but it seems many other people are having this same activation problem with no obvious solution. It seems FreedomPop has a major issue with this service.

If anyone can help with this, let me know. Thanks.

Best Answer

• KiwiEVKiwiEV Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    edited June 11 #2 Accepted Answer
    I managed to get ahold of technical support via email. Kevin at FreedomPop made some modification and told me to try verifying the SIM card again. I don't know what he did but it worked! I was able to complete the set-up and now my phone is working perfectly.
    Post edited by KiwiEV on

Answers

• dbrooksdbrooks Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same issue, ICCID 89011704278178290781, please help.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,155 admin
    KiwiEV said:

I managed to get ahold of technical support via email. Kevin at FreedomPop made some modification and told me to try verifying the SIM card again. I don't know what he did but it worked! I was able to complete the set-up and now my phone is working perfectly.

Hi,

We're glad to hear that you were able to get this fixed. Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll gladly help.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,155 admin
    dbrooks said:

I'm having the same issue, ICCID 89011704278178290781, please help.

Hi,

Are you still having issues with activating your device?
This discussion has been closed.