**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swapping phone numbers between two phones (new)

Junk ChoJunk Cho Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I have a Freedompop phone (Sprint MVNO) number that I would like to swap with a phone number on a Freedompop SIM (AT&T MVNO) - area code 615. Would you please let me know how to proceed? Thank you!
(In a previous post, I mentioned that I changed my mind as I thought my need has changed, but it had not. So I would need an admin's help with this request. Thanks!)

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 410 admin
    Junk Cho said:

Hello,

I have a Freedompop phone (Sprint MVNO) number that I would like to swap with a phone number on a Freedompop SIM (AT&T MVNO) - area code 615. Would you please let me know how to proceed? Thank you!
    (In a previous post, I mentioned that I changed my mind as I thought my need has changed, but it had not. So I would need an admin's help with this request. Thanks!)

Hello, @Junk Cho. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please confirm if the email address on your profile is the same email address associated with your account as well as the last four digits of both phone numbers you wish to swap so we can take a closer look at your request.
  • Junk ChoJunk Cho Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi @EuniceL, Thanks for the help. One of the phone numbers is associated with this email address, ending in 0917.
    The other is associated with the same email address +fp04, ending in 0178.
    Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!