**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

NEED ADMIN PLEASE - swapping devices

BrianS123BrianS123 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
My old phone broke so I would like to transfer my old service to my unlocked iPhone. I already purchased a new SIM card and activated it. Just need to switch it over to my old account. Please help! Thanks!
Post edited by BrianS123 on

Comments

• BrianS123BrianS123 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    My broken phone is a Kyocera Hydro Icon (last four of phone number is 1995). I would like to replace it with an iPhone 6s (last four of phone number is 9111). I activated the iPhone 6s and both under my same FreedomPop e-mail address. I just need to move my new iPhone to the Kyocera Hydro plan because it's a better package (500 mb free vs 200 mb free).

Please let me know if you need any other info. Thank you in advance for your help admins!
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 410 admin
    BrianS123 said:

My old phone broke so I would like to transfer my old service to my unlocked iPhone. I already purchased a new SIM card and activated it. Just need to switch it over to my old account. Please help! Thanks!

BrianS123 said:

My broken phone is a Kyocera Hydro Icon (last four of phone number is 1995). I would like to replace it with an iPhone 6s (last four of phone number is 9111). I activated the iPhone 6s and both under my same FreedomPop e-mail address. I just need to move my new iPhone to the Kyocera Hydro plan because it's a better package (500 mb free vs 200 mb free).

Please let me know if you need any other info. Thank you in advance for your help admins!

Hello, @BrianS123. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. After reviewing your account we were able to confirm that the account associated with phone number XXX-XXX-1995 is indeed associated with the CDMA device Kyocera Hydro Icon, however, phone number XXX-XXX-9111 is associated with an LTE SIM card. Since both technologies are not compatible, it is not possible to swap these devices.

We can offer you to swap the phone number only. Please let us know if you would be interested in proceeding with a phone number swap.