**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need a FreedomPop Admin help in device swap

Erica FiskerErica Fisker Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I recently purchased a new phone through FreedomPop and want to use my old number. I am ok keeing the new account settings (plans), but want to switch my old number to the new phone. And cancle the old account. I recieved message that my service (new phone just recieved) due to an unforseen tech issue, I am working on activating it and rebooting, but its treating the phone like I'm BYOD rather than a device I bought from the FreedomPop store (so I wouldn't thave these problems

update: my phone says it is the prior number (the one I want), but I have no cellular access on the new phone. So somehow, just need this phone assigned to the number not the old samsung.
Thank you
Post edited by Erica Fisker on
Tagged:

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin

Hello,

I recently purchased a new phone through FreedomPop and want to use my old number. I am ok keeing the new account settings (plans), but want to switch my old number to the new phone. And cancle the old account. I recieved message that my service (new phone just recieved) due to an unforseen tech issue, I am working on activating it and rebooting, but its treating the phone like I'm BYOD rather than a device I bought from the FreedomPop store (so I wouldn't thave these problems

update: my phone says it is the prior number (the one I want), but I have no cellular access on the new phone. So somehow, just need this phone assigned to the number not the old samsung.
    Thank you

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with both devices' MEID/MAC/ICCID numbers so we can take a closer look at them.
  • Erica FiskerErica Fisker Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    The old ohone is IMEI: 99000208043452, new phone is IC:579C-E2964A (on phone or on box; MEID: 353254079098815). Both are getting calls and messages on the 630 number (that I want to keep), but the new phone doesn't connect to cellular data and doesn't show on my account. I want to deactivate old phone and move the new phone to the 630 number and deactivate the 708 number please.