**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

new phone

dad2twodad2two Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I purchased a new phone from a 3rd party, which I then purchased a new SIM card from Freedom Pop.
The phone works now, but I need to transfer my existing account to the new phone.
New phone = Galaxy S9 - Phone # = 4025099586
IMED = 354822090215194/38

Existing phone = Galaxy S6 - Phone # 4022561569 (want to transfer to new phone)
IMED = 990005794099912/01
I'd like this Semi Annual plan and phone number transferred to the new S9.

I have premium vip service subscribe but when I try to submit a ticket, it says "Attention: Your ticket could not be created because this account is not subscribed to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service. Please visit our free support tools below or upgrade to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service." When I click the link to upgrade, it says that the Premium VIP service is already active.
1. Please correct my account so I can submit ticket.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin
    dad2two said:

I purchased a new phone from a 3rd party, which I then purchased a new SIM card from Freedom Pop.
    The phone works now, but I need to transfer my existing account to the new phone.
    New phone = Galaxy S9 - Phone # = 4025099586
    IMED = 354822090215194/38

Existing phone = Galaxy S6 - Phone # 4022561569 (want to transfer to new phone)
    IMED = 990005794099912/01
    I'd like this Semi Annual plan and phone number transferred to the new S9.

I have premium vip service subscribe but when I try to submit a ticket, it says "Attention: Your ticket could not be created because this account is not subscribed to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service. Please visit our free support tools below or upgrade to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service." When I click the link to upgrade, it says that the Premium VIP service is already active.
    1. Please correct my account so I can submit ticket.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue but before we move forward we want to make sure we're on the same page. When it comes to swapping devices it's important to note that CDMA phones can only be swapped with other CDMA phones and GSM SIMs can only be swapped with other GSM SIMs which means that the device you provided above cannot be swapped, however, we can swap the phone numbers if you'd still like. Let us know and we'll gladly help.