**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone Swap Request

Honwai YungHonwai Yung Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I would like to swap my Moto E2 currently with FreedomPop CDMA BYOD plan, with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (from Sprint).

Answers

• Honwai YungHonwai Yung Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Could you please send me PM so I can provide the IMEIs that need to be swapped, instead of posting in public forum?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin

I would like to swap my Moto E2 currently with FreedomPop CDMA BYOD plan, with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (from Sprint).

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with both devices' MEID/MAC/ICCID numbers so we can take a closer look at them and confirm if it's possible to go ahead with a device swap.
  • Honwai YungHonwai Yung Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    CarlosG said:

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with both devices' MEID/MAC/ICCID numbers so we can take a closer look at them and confirm if it's possible to go ahead with a device swap.
    Swap from Moto E2
    IMEI 990005465950709
    ICCID 89011201000200843652

Swap to Samsung S7 Edge
    IMEI 357090076075305
    ICCID 89011201002209581226