**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Got failed when porting out from FP

chaochenchaochen Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
Hey,
I want to port out to other line but when I did transfer, I always get fail for my number? Is there anything you guys can help me?
Thanks

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,240FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @caochen, Um, "other line". You have TWO accounts with FreedomPop and desire to have the two numbers swapped ? If that is your case, I can put in a holler for attention of one of the admins here on the forum. They are able to accomplish number swaps between two accounts.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • chaochenchaochen Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    I think I only have one account and one number, but I got transfer home phone numbers failure.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin
    chaochen said:

I think I only have one account and one number, but I got transfer home phone numbers failure.

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.