**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Fail to port out from FP

chaochenchaochen Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
Hey,
I wanna port out to other carrier, but when I porting from their side, I always get my phone number is not allowed to port. Can anyone help me to port out from FP?

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,240FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @chaochen - Check with the other company on their policies.
    When the probe FP from their end they get info continuing "landline" among other things. They may be rejecting porting just because it says "landline". In the vast American phone system the VoIP companies were "assigned" the position of 'landline' because at first all were stuck with a wire to the internet. FreedomPop broke that mold but was stuck with the internal label.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • chaochenchaochen Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    why they said my phone number is a home number? Could you please help me to check?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,240FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @chaochen - I requested an admin intervene on one of your other posts with "home number" error described. I requested a summary of how & who is able to fix that.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs