Cancel Account

Ben_Black_7834Ben_Black_7834 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Please cancel my account. The email on the account is the same as the forum. There is no phone number or sim card on the account. When I try to cancel it myself, it says
Failure
Cancellation Unsuccessful. Please try again later.

Best Answer

Answers

• FrustratedwFPFrustratedwFP Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY! This is absolutely ridiculous that your website has been giving me failure notifications for weeks every time I try to cancel it myself. Furthermore, there is no way to contact you directly. You expect me to PAY for VIP support just to cancel my account??
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin

Please cancel my account. The email on the account is the same as the forum. There is no phone number or sim card on the account. When I try to cancel it myself, it says
    Failure
    Cancellation Unsuccessful. Please try again later.

Hello, @Ben_Black_7834. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please provide a screenshot of the error message received when attempting to cancel your account so we can take a closer look at it.

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY! This is absolutely ridiculous that your website has been giving me failure notifications for weeks every time I try to cancel it myself. Furthermore, there is no way to contact you directly. You expect me to PAY for VIP support just to cancel my account??

Hello, @FrustratedwFP. Thank you for reaching out, our support team will gladly assist you with your request. . Please provide a screenshot of the error message received when attempting to cancel your account so we can take a closer look at it.
  • Ben_Black_7834Ben_Black_7834 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie

• Ben_Black_7834Ben_Black_7834 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Is there any update on this? I still can't get my account cancelled.
  • MVMMVM Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I am not able to cancel my account...please assist
  • RussellJRussellJ Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Please cancel my FreedomPop account! I have tried to cancel it myself several times during the past week, but keep getting the message "Failure | Cancellation Unsuccessful. Please try again later." I've tried attaching a screenshot, but that doesn't seem to work for me, even though I'm using the latest version of Google Chrome for Windows.

I thought I had cancelled it, but apparently not since my credit card got billed for my monthly 1-cent Account Verification charge. So I logged-in to cancel it, and was told that it's been suspended due to a billing issue. Then, when I tried to cancel it, I got the above error message.

The Email address of the FreedomPop account to be cancelled is the same as the "Account Email Address" associated with this FreedomPop community account. That Email address has 2 accounts associated with it. The one yet to be cancelled is the one listed as "Samsung Galaxy SIII for Timothy", with no associated phone number.

Please cancel my FreedomPop account!

Thank you.
  • Anson FokAnson Fok Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem. They told me to upgrade my Global SIM to LTE SIM for my free basic plan. All the sudden I got charged and I can't even cancel my account or service with them. Is it a **** ?