Unable to Port Number to FreedomPop

MsTMsT Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I would like a FreedomPop Admin to assist in porting my phone number. I have a HTC Desire 510 Blue and my Boost mobile account is currently active.
I have attempted to submit my port request several times and keep receiving an Exceptional Error on the Review and Submit page after I check the I agree to the above and the Number Transfer Terms and Conditions box and click Start Transfer.

Comments

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 518FreedomPop Newbie admin
    edited June 20 #2
    MsT said:

I would like a FreedomPop Admin to assist in porting my phone number. I have a HTC Desire 510 Blue and my Boost mobile account is currently active.
    I have attempted to submit my port request several times and keep receiving an Exceptional Error on the Review and Submit page after I check the I agree to the above and the Number Transfer Terms and Conditions box and click Start Transfer.

Hey MsT!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delayed response. It is our understanding you've been trying to port-in your phone number from Boost Mobile, however, you're seeing an error message on your end, upon trying to submit the request. Could you please be so kind as to confirm the last 4 digits of your current FreedomPop phone number and send us a screenshot of the error message you see on your end?