Cancel link Does Not Work. Stop billing $0.01 me and CANCEL my account.

allenGGeeallenGGee Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I want Freedompop to stop billing $0.01 me and CANCEL my account.

The Cancel link keeps showing Failure and to try again later.

Answers

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 518FreedomPop Newbie admin
    allenGGee said:

I want Freedompop to stop billing $0.01 me and CANCEL my account.

The Cancel link keeps showing Failure and to try again later.

Hello allenGGee!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delayed response. We're sorry to learn you wish to cancel your account. We've checked the account associated with the email address you use to log into these Forums and confirmed a $0.01 maintenance fee was last processed on 05-28-2019. We perform a maintenance verification during the course of your service when usage is not detected.

We noticed, there was a Freedom Spot - Photon Platinum associated with this account. These devices are no longer supported. Therefore, they were discontinued. If this is the account you'd like to cancel, please provide us with your authorization to process the cancellation from our end.
  • allenGGeeallenGGee Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes. You have my authorization. Please cancel immediately.
  • AngiePAngieP Posts: 518FreedomPop Newbie admin
    allenGGee said:

Yes. You have my authorization. Please cancel immediately.

Thanks for your reply. As you have requested, we've successfully canceled the Freedom Spot - Photon Platinum account, associated with the email address you use to log into these Forums. You should receive an email notification confirming the cancellation.

Should there be anything else we may assist you with, please feel free to reply to this message and we'll be happy to help you.
  • nlofnlof Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the exact same problem. Can you please cancel my account?
    I am using the same email address for my FP SIM account that I'd like to cancel.
    Thanks
  • nlofnlof Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the exact same problem. Can you please cancel my account?
    I am using the same email address for my FP SIM account that I'd like to cancel.
    Thanks
  • krisarokrisaro Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same problem.
    Could you also cancel my account?
    Thank you