I placed an order for hotspot a month ago but still did not received it.

Nagaraja RajendranNagaraja Rajendran Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
I placed an order for hotspot a month ago but still did not received it, can you please take a look at my account.

Answers

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 518FreedomPop Newbie admin

I placed an order for hotspot a month ago but still did not received it, can you please take a look at my account.

Hey Nagaraja Rajendran!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delayed response. To be able to assist you with your current concern, we'd appreciate it if you could please provide us with the order number in question.
  • Nagaraja RajendranNagaraja Rajendran Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,

I did not find any email with order #, i attached the screen shot from my account. Also, even before the device is shipped, USD 20 was deducted from my account and was added as Top up credit and now even before i received the device that amount is gone and showing up as 0, can you please refund that as well. Also, please let me know when will i receive the device.

edited June 28 #4

Hi,

I did not find any email with order #, i attached the screen shot from my account. Also, even before the device is shipped, USD 20 was deducted from my account and was added as Top up credit and now even before i received the device that amount is gone and showing up as 0, can you please refund that as well. Also, please let me know when will i receive the device.

Thanks for your reply. Upon account review, we confirmed a Netgear Unite Mobile Hotspot order (#143459198) was placed on 05-13-2019. We are aware of an issue that has caused a delay in updating the shipment status of your order. Our Shipping Department is working diligently to resolve and update your order to be shipped in a timely manner. Due to this delay, we've provided a $20.00 subscription credit, which you may use towards upcoming renewal cycles should there be any paid services on the account at the time. While this credit won't expire, it cannot be transferred to other account and it won't cover activation charges for plans and value-added services.

We're able to see you downgraded to the Free Plan on 05-13-2019, which generated a $20.00 charge. As per our terms of service, you must have a minimum account balance to be on the free plan to help avoid unexpected charges as a result of our data reporting delay. The $20 credit has been placed a credit on your account, which you may use towards data overage. Please note, this is a non-refundable fee.

Your credit balance is currently inactive. FreedomPop credit becomes inactive if not used within 30 days. However, our customers have the option to re-activate it at no extra cost by following the instructions on this link.

Because your device has yet to be activated and assigned to the account, you're only able to see the order status screen. Therefore, as of now, it won't be possible for you to reactivate the credit balance from your end. We've escalated this issue to our support team. We'll be sure to contact you back once we have an update regarding the reactivation of the $20.00 credit.
  • Nagaraja RajendranNagaraja Rajendran Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you, please keep me posted once the device is shipped. Also, can you please update order status correctly so that I would know once the device is actually shipped. Now it shows as shipped but is not shipped yet.

Thank you, please keep me posted once the device is shipped. Also, can you please update order status correctly so that I would know once the device is actually shipped. Now it shows as shipped but is not shipped yet.

Hello Nagaraja Rajendran,

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Our team has confirmed it'll be possible to reactivate the credit balance only once the device has been shipped and activated. We are aware of an issue that has caused a delay in updating the shipment status of your order. Our Shipping Department is working diligently to resolve and update your order to be shipped in a timely manner.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and as gratitude for your patience, we have applied a $20.00 subscription credit to your account. While this credit won't expire, it cannot be transferred to other account and it won't cover activation charges for plans and value-added services.
  • joegiles2joegiles2 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you!
  • El_GuyvachoEl_Guyvacho Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    did the same thing to me. Charged me before I received sim card then said wasn't activated so I could not get help to make it work. Another month and card doesn't work and no support. a whole bunch of WE are working on it but keep getting charged and it doesn't work . Drop these guys like a hot rock.
    edited July 10 #9
    joegiles2 said:

Thank you!

Hello joegiles2!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. if there's anything you may need assistance with, please feel free to reply to this message with additional details; we'll be happy to help.

did the same thing to me. Charged me before I received sim card then said wasn't activated so I could not get help to make it work. Another month and card doesn't work and no support. a whole bunch of WE are working on it but keep getting charged and it doesn't work . Drop these guys like a hot rock.

Hello El_Guyvacho!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We're sorry to learn you've been experiencing problems with our service. Upon account review, we do see you were assisted by one of our representatives via Incident 190706-000113, on 07-08-2019.

However, if you have additional concerns in regards to the charges that have been applied to your account so far and if your SIM cards are still not working, please feel free to reply to this message with additional details and we'll be glad to continue assisting you here.