MAKE IT STOP!!

LoriStewartLoriStewart Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I AM SO TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET AHOLD OF YOU PEOPLE. STOP CHARGING ME FOR STUFF I CLEARLY DO NOT HAVE OR USE. CANCEL AND ZERO OUT EVERYTHING. I HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN ABLE TO INSTALL THIS THING MUCH LESS USE IT. PLEASE JUST MAKE IT STOP.

Answers

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 518FreedomPop Newbie admin
    edited June 21 #2

I AM SO TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET AHOLD OF YOU PEOPLE. STOP CHARGING ME FOR STUFF I CLEARLY DO NOT HAVE OR USE. CANCEL AND ZERO OUT EVERYTHING. I HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN ABLE TO INSTALL THIS THING MUCH LESS USE IT. PLEASE JUST MAKE IT STOP.

Hello LoriStewart!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delayed response and for the inconveniences you've experienced when you tried to contact us. We've checked the account associated with the email address you use to log into these Forums and confirmed there were two SIM cards associated with it. The primary SIM card, ICCID number 89011704278313557847, a 14-day free trial for the Premium LTE 2GB Unlimited Semi-Annual plan ($71.94) and value-added service Phone Premier Semi-Annual ($26.94) was authorized. Within the terms of service, if downgrade or deactivation of services at the conclusion of your free trial is not completed the service will remain active and automatically renew at then-current rates. This SIM card remained active with paid services after your free trial ended. Three attempts to capture the original payment were made. However, the charge could not be processed. We're able to confirm this SIM card was successfully canceled via your logged-in portal on 06-15-2019. Moving forward, no charges should be applied to it.

Regarding the secondary SIM card, ICCID number 89011704278313557839, a 14-day free trial for the Premium 3GB LTE Unlimited plan ($29.99) and value-added service Phone Premier 9.99 ($9.99), was authorized upon sign up. This SIM card also remained active with paid services after the trial ended, which is why our system has been trying to process the renewal charge ($41.74) since 06/02/19. However, all attempts have failed, which caused the account to become suspended. Please be advised this account is not canceled.

As stated in our Service Plans Terms, charges will continue to accrue until the account is canceled. Please reference FreedomPop Payment Terms section in our Service Plans Terms, here.

To avoid incurring in unwanted charges, we'd strongly recommend you to cancel this account. You may find cancellation instructions, here.

If your concern is related to a different charge under a different account, please be sure to let us know.